Chapter 36- Cozy Season

*Warning!*
Sexual content up ahead, so if you're not into that kind of stuff, just skip the chapter. I don't wanna hear if it's not what you wanna read, this is what I wanted to do for you guys

It's been about a week since Taehyung and Jungkook were now official. They had decided to go back to campus for about two weeks so Jungkook could continue to work, and not have to cancel any clients. Tae on the other hand, didn't have much to do. He just wanted to be with Jungkook most of the time, but ended up being in the dorms for most of the day, alone.

Tae didn't have Jimin or Yoongi to talk to, to pass the time. Both males went home for their breaks, and weren't coming back until class started.

It may seem like Tae is trapped, but he decided he was driving back to campus in his own car, while Jungkook drove on his motorcycle. So the elder male could really go anywhere or do anything, it's just that he didn't really want to.

So, he decided on taking advantage of his break, and started doing things of pleasure. Tae took it upon himself to look through Jungkook's camera, and recreate the pictures he took. As in, painting and drawing them. He thought it could be a cute gift for the younger some day.

But today was a bit different, he woke up with morning wood, and it was painful for him. Thankfully, Jungkook had already left for the tattoo shop, but Tae almost wished the younger could have helped him out in the situation.

Taehyung got out of bed slowly, trying to ignore the pain his erection was causing. He waddled over to his door, and locked it before going to a drawer where he hid his toys. Tae just picked up all of them, and tossed them lightly on his bed. He removed the blankets, and laid them on the floor. He didn't want to have to do more laundry than he already had to.

Tae removed his shirt and pants before sitting on his bed. He grabbed the small bottle of lube he had, and put some on his hands. He ignored his cock, and went right to his ass, pushing two fingers in. He moved them around, scissoring himself before adding another.

Within minutes, he had felt he was stretched out enough for what was to come. He pumped himself softly before grabbing the light blue dildo laying next to him. Tae lubed it up before lining it up with his hole. He breathed out softly as he started pushing it into himself.

The good thing about this, was no one was in the dorms. And he knew this because when Jungkook and him arrived back at the campus, one of the security guards told them that they were surprised the two were there, due to literally everyone leaving. So Tae knew for sure that no one was able to hear him if he got too loud.

Taehyung pushed the toy softly into himself, letting his ass adjust to the stretch. He didn't wanna hurt himself, mostly because he didn't want Jungkook to know he was playing with himself, but he didn't wanna feel like his asshole was ripping either.

As he almost had the base flush to his asscheeks, he pulled it out, and pushed it back in again. He whined softly at the feeling, but loved it at the same time. Tae continued to pump the toy in and out, thinking of a certain someone who sadly wasn't there for the time being.

"F-fuck" The elder breathed out and the pumping came to a stop. He let go of the dildo that was still stuffed inside of him, and grabbed the vibrator that was on the pile. He turned it on the lowest setting and pumped himself a couple more times before pressing it lightly to the tip. He moaned at the feeling, and pressed a little harder.

Tae continued to use the vibrator, but when he felt that he was going to cum, he stopped using the toy. He took a small break of not touching himself, and to catch his breathe.

When he caught his breath, he started pumping the dildo in and out of himself at a steady pace. Moans were escaping his lips as he fucked himself.

As he continued the small rotation of using the toys, he kept edging himself until he felt like he edged himself enough, he lifted his body up a bit, and pointed the dildo upwards with the base sitting on the mattress. He sank down on the toy and started moving his hips around at a fast pace. He continued moving until his orgasm was creeping up on him.