Chapter 45- The Truth

A couple days later, Taehyung was sitting in class, working on an assignment. Miss Son held "Open Mind Wednesdays" where she let her students just be creative, whether it be drawing, or even writing. She didn't mind at all, she preferred that her students could have freedom.

Tae was just sketching some random picture when he caught Mina staring at him. The female now had bright green hair, and wore simple jeans and a hoodie.

"What's up Mina?" Tae asked, slightly confused as to why his friend was looking at him.

"Nothing much... you just seem a lot happier than you did a couple weeks before. You seem more in your element of creativity" she chuckled.

"Yeah, Jungkook and I finally talked everything out. He's been doing better lately" Tae smiled.

"I still can't believe you're still with that jerk. You deserve better" Mina sighed.

"You know, he takes very good care of me" Tae stated. "And you've still never told me why you hate him so much."

"You really wanna know?" She asked.

"Yes, I would like to know why."

"Long story short, my twin brother was apart of Jungkook's friend group in high school. They always would go to that stupid shipping yard after school and mess around and just do dumb shit" she explained. "But one day, they were planning on setting off a bunch of fire works that one of them got from their family. Eventually they did it, but they got caught because my brother ratted them out. And let's just say, when they found out, the entire group jumped him and beat him up. Hoshi couldn't walk for an entire week" she sighed. "I've always despised him because he always wears the ring that he gashed my brothers face with. He has permanent scars now" She stated.

Taehyung was absolutely shocked. He couldn't fathom the thought of Jungkook hurting someone that badly. Sure, Jungkook could pack a punch, but hurting someone like that.

"Oh... I don't even know what to say" Taehyung said with a small frown.

"Well, now you know why I can't stand Jungkook. He beat up my brother for no good reason. I just think he's an asshole" Mina shrugged.

"Hmm, I guess that's a decent reason" Taehyung nodded softly. "I'm going to talk to him about it tonight."

"You really don't need to, I'm not going to hate you because of him. I just have reasons for my feelings, and I don't think they're going to change" Mina shrugged. Taehyung nodded, now understanding why she doesn't like Jungkook.

...

"Kooks, I'm back!" Taehyung stated as he walked into the younger's home.

"I'm in the living room!" Jungkook yelled to the elder.

Taehyung kicked off his shoes and set his bag on the floor. He walked to where his boyfriend was, eager to ask him what really happened those couple of years ago.

"Hey Baby Doll, how was your day?" Jungkook smiled as Tae sat down next to him.

"It was alright" Tae sighed. "But there's something I wanna talk to you about" Taehyung said and looked Jungkook in the eyes. The younger immediately gave the elder a concerned look. "It's nothing bad! I promise!" The elder reassured.

"Okay" Jungkook chuckled. "Just making sure."

"Did you know a boy named Hoshi in high school?" Taehyung asked.

"Mmhmm, him and I were friends" Jungkook nodded.

"Can you tell me more about your relationship?" Tae asked.