Chapter 46- Graduation Day

Three long years of college, and today was the day. Taehyung, Jimin, Yoongi, and Jungkook were all graduating. They had all been through so much in their four years of schooling.

Jimin and Yoongi were still together, and so were Taehyung and Jungkook. The two couples went through their tough times, but were still madly in love with each other.

Taehyung and Jungkook decided to move in together in Jungkook's house. They figured it would help keep their tuition cost go down, for the most part anyways.

The four males were currently getting ready for graduation at Jungkook's house. They had a celebratory dinner the night before, and all spent the night at Jungkook and Taehyung's. 

"Kookie, Baby did you see my face primer anywhere?" Tae asked from their bathroom.

Jungkook chuckled as he heard the drawers open and close.

"Look in the top left drawer, I think I put it in there yesterday" the younger called out as he got dressed. He heard a small "yes" of victory when Tae found what he was looking for. "Find it, Baby Doll?" He asked.

"Yup! Thanks, Babe!" Tae called and started washing his face to start his makeup.

"I still don't understand why you're putting makeup on. You look beautiful without it" Jungkook commented.

"You know I like doing my makeup, even though it's unnecessary" Tae giggled.

"Yeah yeah, I guess" Jungkook chuckled. "But the important thing, is that you don't hide your insecurities. And that's why I know you love it so much, because you don't do it for that reason, only to have some fun before events."

"Exactly!" Taehyung cheered.

Taehyung and Jungkook finished up, and went downstairs. Jimin was sitting on the couch, playing on his phone, while Yoongi was no where to be found.

"Hey Minnie, where Yoongs?" Jungkook asked.

"I think he's still in the guest room. I'm pretty sure he's still getting changed" Jimin stated.

"Ah, alright" Jungkook nodded.

The three were talking about random things, when Yoongi finally showed up to the convo.

"Sorry, I may or may not have slept longer than I should have..." Yoongi trailed off with a chuckle.

"That's fine, we still have an hour before we need to show up" Taehyung said and shrugged. "But Mama should be here in about a half an hour. She wants to take pictures of us all" Taehyung explained.

The summer after their first year, Taehyung invited Yoongi and Jimin to a small party at his house. Tae liked to have all of his friends together at least once throughout the summer, and a fire pit night seemed to do the trick.

Seulgi immediately was very fond of Yoongi and Jimin. She thought the two were an adorable couple, and better yet, great friends for Taehyung.

The four waited for the half an hour for Seulgi to show up. They all put their formal clothes on, and their cap and gowns. Tae had to help because the other three couldn't pin their caps on correctly.

When Seulgi showed up at Jungkook's house, everyone piled into her car, excited for their graduation.

"Ready to go boys?" She asked as she checked her mirrors.

They all said "yes" in unison, so Mrs. Kim started to drive off to the location of the event.

Twenty minutes later they arrived at the venue. Everyone got out and walked into the building. Seulgi left them to find her seat, as he boys found four chairs together where all of the other students were.