Chapter 28- Let's Try Again

"So when are you guys leaving?" Jisoo asked Jungkook and Taehyung.

"Sometime later tonight" Tae said with a mouthful of pancake.

"Ah, so we still have a bit of time to hang out" Lisa said with a smile.

"We have plenty of time. I don't mind driving later at night, I've never fallen asleep at the wheel" Jungkook said with a reassuring smile.

"That's good, because we've got a lot to do today" said Soobin and set his fork down on the empty plate in front of him.

"Do you want any more food?" Jungkook asked the youngest.

"No, I'm ok. Thank you though" Soobin said and shook his head slightly.

The teens continued chatting about random things while they finished their food. When they were done, Jungkook collected all of the plates and utensils that were used. He set them into the sink, thinking he was going to clean them later.

Jungkook walked back over to the table and picked up the van of whipped cream can. He popped off the lid and tilted his head back, and pushed the tip so the whipped cream would come out into his mouth.

"I want some!" Soobin said excitedly. Jungkook walked behind the youngest male and put some whipped cream in his mouth.

"Girls?" Jungkook asked and moved the can around.

"Sure, why not" Lisa said with a shrug. Jungkook sprayed whipped cream into Lisa's mouth, and then Jisoo's.

"You forgot about meeeeee" the eldest male whined. Tae pouted and crossed his arms, trying to guilt Jungkook for forgetting him.

"I didn't forget" Jungkook said with a chuckle. The tattooist walked behind Taehyung, who was still pouting. "Tilt your head back" Jungkook stated. Tae listened and leaned his head backwards.

Jungkook shook the can up, and started to spray the whipped cream in the elders mouth. He purposely missed a small bit and put some on Tae's nose.

"Whoops" Jungkook said with a chuckle. He leaned into Tae's face and kitten licked the whipped cream off of Tae's nose. The elder closed his mouth and swallowed the whipped cream.

"Why did you lick my face?!" Tae shrieked and rubbed his nose with the back of his hand. Jungkook just shrugged and smirked at the elder. "You are so gross" Tae said and scrunched his nose.

"Oh be quiet, we all know you don't care" Jungkook said with a chuckle and popped the lid of the can back onto the whipped cream and put it back into the refrigerator.

"Maybe that's the case, but it's still gross" Tae said and laughed softly. He stood up and motioned for his friends to follow him into the living room.

They all sat down on the sofas, making sure they were close to each other.

"So, whatcha wanna do today guys?" Lisa asked.

"I brought some stuff" Jisoo said and walked over to her back.

"I hope it's that weed you were talking about earlier" Jungkook said with a chuckle and sat down next to Tae.

"Weed? Um WHAT" The elder said with a confused look.

"I'm kidding, it was a joke from our secret chat" Jungkook said and ruffled Tae's hair reassuringly.

"Good, because I don't want mama to yeet us" Taehyung said with a laugh and leaned into Jungkook's side.

"Where is mama, anyways?" Soobin asked.

"She's still in bed" Tae said and Soobin nodded his head.

"So Jisoo, what did you bring?" Lisa asked curiously.