Chapter 44- Valentines Day

Warning, pure smut ahead. If you feel uncomfortable, just skip.

A couple months after Taehyung confronting Jungkook, it was now Valentine's Day.

The two males had been preparing for this day for quite a while. It was their first Valentine's Day together, so they wanted to make it special for each other.

Jungkook made reservations to a fancy restaurant for a date. Their dinner lasted about 2 hours.

After they were finished, Jungkook drove back to his house, deciding that's the best place to spend the night, considering his wild plans for the night.

"So, what next?" Taehyung asked as he slipped off his shoes and took of his coat.

"I was thinking we could cuddle, and see where the night takes us" Jungkook said as he put his hands on Taehyung's waist. He kissed Taehyung's neck and bit down softly at the area.

"You coulda just said you wanna continue this in your room" Tae giggled and started walking to Jungkook's bedroom.

"But then I would have sounded like a horny bunny" Jungkook pouted. "I don't want to sound desperate."

"You already sound desperate enough, babe! You can just do something to set the mood" Taehyung suggested as Jungkook walked to his room.

The younger only smiled at the comment. He had a couple ideas to set the mood, but when he walked fully into his room, Taehyung had pretty much accomplished the mood setting.

"Tae what in the world..." he said softly and closed the door.

"Well, it's time to try something new" Taehyung giggled. The elder was sitting cross legged on the bed, where toys laid. And what caught Jungkook's eyes, was the rope.

"Yeah?" Jungkook chuckled. "And what's that going to be?"

"I was thinking..." the elder trailed "that I could be in charge for a little while tonight."

"I think that could be arranged" the younger smiled and started unbuttoning his shirt.

"Did I tell you to take off your shirt?" Taehyung asked.

"No" Jungkook answered.

"Then keep it on, and lay on the bed" Taehyung ordered, Jungkook following his directions. He really wanted to see where this was going.

Taehyung grabbed Jungkook's wrists along with the rope, and tied them to the head rest. The younger wasn't able to even move his arms in the slightest.

Tae might or might not had consulted Jackson on the best way to tie a knot to make sure Jungkook couldn't escape. And let's just say, Jackson got a good laugh from Taehyung, but helped him nonetheless.

"So, what's the plan now?" Jungkook smirked.

"Well, considering the fact that you keep asking me questions, I could just leave you here all night" Taehyung clicked his tongue. "Or I can make you hard, and blue balls you" the elder giggled.

"Note taken" Jungkook nodded, and from then on, he didn't speak much.

Taehyung slowly started taking off his clothes, his shirt falling, and next his pants. Soon he was down to only the lace underwear and the knee high socks he was wearing.

"Like my outfit, Kookie?" Taehyung asked and spun softly.

"I love it, Baby" Jungkook praised.

"Hmm, such a shame you can't touch me while I'm in it" Tae pouted and crawled to the bed.

"I'm sure I could if I tried hard enough" Jungkook smirked and tried to pull away from the restraints at his wrists. When he couldn't move at all, that's when he understood that Tae was serious about this, and he knew what he was doing.