Chapter 42- Christmas

Trigger warning. Mentions of panic attacks and cancer. I highly suggest skipping this chapter if you don't like those subjects. If you have a problem, then don't read it. I don't want to hear about it in the comments. Thanks!

Today was finally Christmas. Taehyung, Jungkook, and Seulgi spent almost all of Christmas Eve making foods and decorating for their annual Christmas party where everyone wears pajamas.

It was around noon and Lisa and Jennie were already there. Soobin had texted Taehyung, and told him he would be there within the next half an hour.

After a little while the doorbell rang, and the door opened. No one needed to open the door, they were all welcomed at the Kim residence.

"We're here!" Soobin exclaimed.

"We?!" Seulgi yelled.

"Yeah" Soobin said shyly as he waddled slightly to where everyone was. "I'd like you to meet Chan, my boyfriend" the youngest said and walked fully into the kitchen, Chan following.

"Chan?" Taehyung asked.

"Hey, Taehyung!" Chan smiled.

"Wait you two know each other?" Soobin questioned, clearly confused.

"We were in the same art class for three years" Chan explained.

"He's the one I always complained about that was crazy good at watercolor paintings" Taehyung laughed.

"Wait you're the one?" Soobin asked and looked at Chan. The male just nodded and smiled.

"Well it's nice to meet you, I'm Jungkook. I'm Taehyung's boyfriend" Jungkook smiled.

"Nice to meet you too" Chan smiled. "And it's great to meet all of you" he smiled again.

"Treat him well, or I'll come after you" Seulgi threatened. "But other than that, welcome to the family!" She smiled.

"Alright, enough of the scary stuff, let's watch a movie?" Jisoo suggested.

"I'm down, let's go" Lisa agreed and the two girls walked to the living room.

"I guess we're watching a movie then" Tae giggled. "Follow me guys."

Everyone piled into the living room. Lisa and Jisoo sat on the floor with a bunch of pillows and blankets. Taehyung and Jungkook cuddled on one sofa, Soobin and Chan sat together on the second sofa, and Seulgi was sitting on the chair.

"You guys can show affection towards each other, you know" Taehyung giggled.

"No judging here, kiss all you want" Jungkook smiled.

"Okay you two, shut up" Lisa laughed. "Now, let's put on the movie."

They put on 'Christmas Story' and started watching the movie. As they watched, they giggled and laughed at funny parts in the movie.

"Guys, do you remember when Jennie would do the best impression of 'you'll shoot your eye out'?" Taehyung giggled.

"Oh yeah, she was the best" Jisso agreed.

The movie continued on, but only a small while later, there was a knock on the door. The movie was paused as the door slowly opened, and someone on a wheelchair rolled in through the door.

"Am I too late for the party?"

"J-Jennie?" Taehyung gasped and stood up. "You're here?" He asked.

"I am" she smiled.

"You... you're... what?" Taehyung stuttered as tears started falling down his cheeks.

"I know I have a lot to explain, but I just want to hug you" She smiled.