Chapter 31- We're Back!

"Kooks, you don't have to carry my bag" Taehyung said as he followed the younger male into the dorm building.

"It's alright, I want to" the younger said with a smile.

"Such a gentleman" Tae said with a small giggle. He hit a couple buttons and he walked into the elevator, with Jungkook following.

"So, is Jimin gonna scream when you come back?" Jungkook asked with a chuckle.

"He might" the elder replied with a chuckle.

"Hopefully he keeps it down" Jungkook laughed.

"I'm sure he will, he just missed me."

"Maybe sometime we can take Yoongi and Jimin with us. I'm sure mama would like to meet your other college friends" Jungkook suggested.

"That would be a great idea!" Taehyung answered with bright eyes.

The two stood together as the elevator brought them to their floor. When the doors opened, Jungkook let Taehyung walk out first, which earned a giggle from Tae.

"It's gonna be weird sleeping by myself tonight" Jungkook said with a chuckle as they walked down the hallway.

"Awe, me too Kooks" Taehyung answered with a small smile. "I'm just gonna have to snuggle with my stuffed animals, haha."

"That's adorable" the younger male whispered to himself.

The two walked in silence until they both reached Taehyung's room. Jungkook handed the elder his bag and smiled.

"Well, I guess this is the end of our weekend" Jungkook said softly.

"Yeah, sadly" Taehyung said with a sad smile. "But I'll see you tomorrow?"

"Of course"

"I'll see you tomorrow, Kookie" Taehyung said and got onto his tip toes. He kissed Jungkook's cheek softly before opening his dorm door and waving bye. Jungkook blushed and walked away to go to his own doom.

Taehyung walked into his shared dorm room expecting for Jimin to jump on him, but surprisingly his roomie was fast asleep. He was sprawled out on his bed with his laptop open, and earbuds tangled up with his body. Taehyung chuckled at the sight and then emptied out his bag, finding places for the 'goodies' he brought back with him. He then changed into his pajamas before deciding to wake Jimin up.

"Jiminie" he whispered softly and ruffled the elder boys hair.

"TaeTae?" The sleepy male whispered back and opened his eyes slowly.

"Yup, I'm back Minnie. I thought you wanted to stay up to talk about our weekend" the blue haired male asked with a small chuckle.

"I was.... and then I guess I fell asleep" Jimin said as he slowly sat up, untangling the wires around him before fully sitting up. He yawned slightly as Taehyung flopped onto his own bed.

"Take your time, I don't want you to give yourself a head rush" Taehyung said with a small chuckle as he threw his blankets over his lap and sat up, facing Jimin.

"Oh my god, I just realized your hair is blue" Jimin stated and stopped what he was doing to look at his roommate.

"Yeah, my friends decided to pay us a visit while we were at my house, and my friend Jisoo brought me hair dye so we could spice up my look" the younger said with a chuckle. "So, how was your weekend?" Taehyung asked Jimin.

"Honestly, it was alright. I didn't do a whole lot, but Yoongi kept me company" he replied with a smile.

"Well that's good" Tae nodded. "Oh, and I'm super happy for you, cause you know, Yoongi asked you out"