Chapter 21- To Myself

Y'all better prepare yourselves. This first half is a bit sexual, so I'll have a warning where it starts, and where it starts. Yee yee mah dudes

Taehyung opened his eyes slowly. He was met with Jungkook's face. The elder just smiled at the sight. Jungkook's facial features were so soft as he slept. The way his eyelashes laid together softly, and his plump lips looked so soft and kissable, especially with the lip ring, accenting the pink lips. His cheeks were slightly rosy and his soft breathing was just so cute.

"Take a picture, it'll last longer" Jungkook said with a smirk as he opened his eyes.

"I-uhm" Tae stuttered as his cheeks flushed a light pink.

"I'm kidding" Jungkook said and chuckled a little. Tae just rolled his eyes and wiggled our from Jungkook's grip.

"What time is it?" The elder asked as he at up and rubbed his sleepy eyes.

"I think it's like 3" Jungkook said and turned his head to check the clock sitting next to Tae's bed.

"Oh wow" Tae commented. He stretched slightly and let out a small yawn. "I should probably shower" he said and looked at Jungkook.

"Alright. I'll just lay here until you're done" Jungkook said and smiled.

"It's gonna be a while. I take long showers when I'm home." Tae said and stood up from his bed.

"That's fine with me" Jungkook said with a chuckle.

"Ok then" Tae said and made his way to his closet. He grabbed a pair of baggy sweatpants and a large shirt. He grabbed a pair of cute underwear with a small bow on the butt. He was about to walk out of the closet, but his eyes wandered to a drawer of his dresser. He looked behind him, making sure that Jungkook wasn't looking his way. He opened the drawer and grabbed an item. He held the item in his hand, letting the cold metal cool the palm of his hand. He quickly grabbed his phone and walked out of the room.

Tae rushed to the the bathroom and closed the door quickly. He set his clothing down on the counter and laid the metal object in his hand, on top of the small pile of clothes. Taehyung sighed as he turned on the water of the shower. He grabbed a towel and started removing each piece of clothing. Once the water was warm enough, he turned on the music on his phone and grabbed the object, and entered the shower.

(Warning)Taehyung listened to the music and let the hot water run down his body. He shampooed his hair and put conditioner in his hair. Tae took a deep breathe, and let his mind take over. His hand wandered to his member and started stroking it. He let out a small breathe at the sensitive feeling.

He knew it was weird to be doing such things in his home, especially when Jungkook was there, but he needed to release some pent up stress.

His breathe hitched as his member started becoming harder. He let out a tiny whine as his finger brushed over the slit.

When his cock was hard enough, he stopped touching it. He rubbed a bit of soap in his hand, letting it wander to his backside. He circled the ring of flesh before pushing a finger in slowly. It had been a while since he'd done this, so it hurt a small bit. When he felt he was ready, he slowly added another finger, hissing softly at the pain.

"A-ahng" He whimpered softly as he started moving his fingers around. He kept wiggling his fingers around until he was starting to feel less pain, and more pleasure.

At this point, his cock was throbbing, hurting from being neglected of any touch or friction. He ignored the pain. He'd lie if he said he didn't like being teased. The bit of pain and pleasure, always lead to a stronger orgasm.