Chapter 25- Relax, Baby

Jungkook carefully drove back to Taehyung's house. He wanted Tae to be in a safe environment as soon as possible.

The second he parked his bike, he helped Taehyung off the bike and with his helmet. Tae immediately walked to his house, completely leaving Jungkook with his bike. Jungkook wasn't bothered by it, he figured that Tae would want a small bit of alone time after what had happened.

Tae marched his way to his room, and immediately stripped himself of his clothing, and put on a more comfier outfit. He hopped into bed, and curled up in the blankets. All he wanted to do was rid the events that had just taken place, from his head.

He was angry. Angry that he couldn't move when Jackson was closing in on him. If Jungkook didn't come in at that time, he could have been seriously violated.

Jungkook made his way into Taehyung's home, and made sure that the door was closed when he entered. He walked into the kitchen, automatically thinking of what Tae might need to feel a bit better.

As Jungkook looked through cabinets to find a cup to put some water in, there was a note on the microwave.

'Tae Bear,

Hey honey, it's mama. I needed to go out to run some errands. I should be back by dinner. Have some fun with Jungkook while I'm out. But not too much *wink wonk*

Love ya
-mama :)'

Jungkook smiled at the note and continued getting water for Tae. The second he had the drink, he made his way upstairs to the boy hiding away in his room.

"Doll?" Jungkook asked softly as he opened the door.

"Yes?" A muffled voice said from under several blankets.

"Can you come out from your hiding?" Jungkook asked softly and set down the cup of water.

Taehyung slowly emerged from his casing of blankets, but only enough for his head to be sticking out. His cheeks were rosy, with small tears on his cheeks.

"Wanna talk about it?" Jungkook asked.

"Yeah" Tae said with a small voice.

"Ok, I'm listening when you're ready" Jungkook said with a soft smile.

"Jackson kept touching me during the movie. Not inappropriately or anything, but like my hands, legs, and arms and stuff. He kept pissing me off, that's why I left the theatre and went to the bathroom." Tae said with a small sniffle. "But then at the restaurant, he just barged into the bathroom, saying he wanted to take me out for dinner and stuff. When I said no, he kept bringing up that I used to like him and he and I could have done stuff together" Taehyung said, a small chocked sob left his throat. Jungkook's heart sank as he saw Taehyung slowly fall into a saddened state.

"It'll be alright, Tae. I promise" Jungkook comforted the elder with soft and warming words.

"It... It just hurts. It makes me so sad. It makes me feel so... worthless. They don't want me.... they want my body. They just... don't care" Taehyung said as tears escaped his eyes, and sobs almost choked him as he spoke.

"Don't feel like that baby, it's just them. They are just heartless people who don't care. Don't let them bring you down" Jungkook said, trying to keep his own emotions hidden. Oh how he wanted to kiss the boy and coddle him like a fragile baby.

"Why can't they... see I'm a person? I have... feelings too." He said in between sniffles. "I'm not some.... dumb f-fucktoy" he said and sobbed out. He truly felt that no one wanted him for him, only his body. He's a human, with feelings, and emotions. Not some lifeless robot or doll made to bring some one else pleasure.