Chapter 24- Lunchtime

Taehyung walked out of the theatre, and immediately went to the bathroom. He locked himself in a stall and leaned against the wall. He took a deep breathe and wiped his face with his hands. After a couple minutes of trying to calm himself down, he opened the door and walked out. He looked at himself in the mirror, and fixed his tousled hair.

Taehyung walked out of the bathroom and walked his way to where his friends were. They were all waiting by the exit for him so they could all leave to go and get lunch together.

"There he is" Lisa said with a smile as Taehyung approached the group.

"Yup, here I am" Tae said with a smile.

"Everyone ready to go?" Jackson asked.

"You're coming with us?" Tae asked.

"Mmhmm" Jackson said and nodded.

"Why exactly? Don't you have your own friends to go mess around with?" Tae asked and raised his eyebrow.

"Am I not allowed to hang out with my little brothers friends?" Jackson said and slung an arm around Taehyung's shoulder. Tae noticeably cringed at the contact. Of course, it didn't go unnoticed by Jungkook.

"That's not what I'm saying. It's more so that you wanted nothing to do with us when we were in high school together" Tae stated and removed Jackson's arm from his shoulder. He stepped away, and moved to Jungkook's side. He grabbed Jungkook's hand and held it tightly, but making sure not to let the others see it.

"Sure I did, you were just so shy, you always hid somewhere when I was around" Jackson said with a small smirk.

"That's because he's socially awkward" Lisa butted in, noticing how uncomfortable Taehyung looked.

"That's true" Soobin nodded in agreement.

"Well, how about we drop this conversation and head out for lunch" Jungkook suggested, trying to stop the entire conversation.

"Great idea!" Jisoo said with a smile, getting what Jungkook was trying to do.

"I agree, I'm starving" Soobin said with a large smile.

"Sounds good to me" Lisa said and nodded.

"Cool, let's get going then" Tae said, not making eye contact with anyone, and pulled Jungkook out of the movie theatre.

The two walked hand in hand to Jungkook's motorcycle, and didn't really say anything. When they got to the motorcycle, Tae sat down, but didn't put on his helmet.

"Thanks back there" Tae said with a small smile.

"Of course. I could tell you were getting uncomfortable" Jungkook said with a chuckle.

"Yeah, he kept talking to me through the movie. I seriously only got to see like half of it cause he wouldn't shut up" Tae said angrily and rolled his eyes.

"So Jackson is Soobin's older brother?" Jungkook asked.

"Yeah, he's 20" Tae answered.

"Ah so you all went to high school together" Jungkook said with a nod.

"Yeah. And I'll be honest, I actually did have a thing for him when I was like, a sophomore. But I don't feel anything anymore" Tae confessed.

"Does he have a thing for you?" Jungkook asked, truly wanting to know the answer. He would fight for Tae if he had to. No one was going to steal the elder away from him.

"I don't know. He literally never even looked at me or talked to me in school. He would barely even say hi to me when I was with Soobin at his house like 3 times a week" Tae said and shrugged.