Chapter 19-Permission

"Jungkook, I'm really sorry, but I can't accept your feelings. I would never love you" Taehyung stated coldly with no remorse. He turned and walked away, leaving Jungkook to stand alone, in the now pouring rain.

He dropped the flowers in his hand into a muddy puddle, and let a tear fall from his eye. A choked out sob left his mouth as he watched the one he loved walk away from him without turning back.

"Tae! P-please come b-back!" Jungkook sobbed. The elder male kept walking, ignoring his calls. "Tae! Please!" He yelled again. "Please!" He said as he fell to his knees. "Please come back" he whispered to himself as tears fell from his eyes.

Jungkook jerked awake, sweat and tears running down his face. Taehyung woke up at the sudden movement from the younger.

"Kookie, are you ok?" Taehyung asked in a sleepy voice and looked up at the younger. "Why are you crying, bun?" He asked softly and lifted his hand to the younger's cheek. He carefully wiped Jungkook's tears and looked at him with concern.

"I... I don't know" Jungkook answered with a scratchy voice, lying about why he was crying.

"It'll be ok, I'm here" Taehyung replied and smiled at the younger. He moved his hand to the younger's hair and started running his fingers through the dark locks.

"Thank you" Jungkook said in a whisper with a small smile. The male wrapped his arms around the elder and pulled him close to his body. He moved around and placed his head in the crook of Taehyung's neck.

"Everything will be ok Kookie" Taehyung said as he continued to run his hands through the younger's hair in attempt to calm him down. Jungkook didn't respond, and just continued holding Taehyung in his arms, imprinting the elders scent in his mind, hoping to never have to forget it.

Jungkook only held the elder close to him, never wanting to let go. The dream he had scared him out of his wits. He could never think of losing Taehyung. Just the sheer thought of it made him want to break down and cry for months on end. He wanted to have Taehyung in his life forever.

"Kookie, maybe we should get up for the day. It's almost noon" Tae stated and continued playing with Jungkook's soft hair. The younger just lifted his head and looked at Taehyung.

"You're beautiful, never forget that" Jungkook said with a sad smile. The elder just blushed at the comment and hid his face in the pillows.

"Come on, we just got up" Tae whined cutely into the pillows.

"I just wanted to remind you" Jungkook said with a small smile. He let go of Taehyung so the elder boy could sit up.

"Yeah ok" Tae said and lifted his head from the pillows. He continued to sit up, but immediately regretted it as a huge burst of pain racked through his head. He laid back down quickly and squeezed his eyes shut tightly in hopes that the pain would go away.

"Headache?" Jungkook asked, already knowing the answer. Tae just nodded slightly. "Ah, welcome to your first hangover. Time for endless misery for hours and hours." Jungkook said with a chuckle.

"Just greeaaaaatttt" Taehyung said sarcastically.

"Don't worry, I'll take care of you today" Jungkook said and sat up slowly.

"Thanks, I appreciate it Kooks" Taehyung said with a smile. Jungkook just nodded and picked up a water bottle and held it for Taehyung to take.

"Number one, always hydrate and drink lots of water. We wanna flush the alcohol out of your system as quick as possible" the younger stated as Taehyung took the bottle. He sat up slowly and took a long swig of water.