Chapter 32- New Assignment

The next morning Taehyung awoke to a kiss on the side of his head, and a hand rubbing his hip softly. The male yawned as he opened his eyes and turned his body towards the source of contact.

"Morning" Jungkook said with a soft smile. Taehyung could only smile back at the sight. The younger's hair was tousled and sticking up in random places, his nose ring wasn't centered, and his eyes looked doused with sleep.

"Mornin' bun" Taehyung answered and raised his hand to Jungkook's cheek, caressing it softly. "You look really cute when you first wake up" he complimented, not even realizing he said it out loud.

Jungkook blushed brightly and covered his face with his hands. He laid back down and rolled over, not looking at Taehyung. The elder was confused at first why Jungkook suddenly got so shy, but then he realized that he'd said the younger looked cute aloud. But then, Taehyung got a small idea.

"Awe don't be shy. You're literally the cutest person ever" Tae gushed to the younger. He rolled over and sat up behind Jungkook. "Come on Kookie, don't get all flustered at such a small compliment. If that's the case, then you'll never be able to actually be around me all the time, cause I compliment people all the time, and I can't have you running away from me if I tell you that you're cute" The elder stated. While he was talking, he snuggled up against the back of Jungkook, leaning his head on the younger's arm, and wrapping one of his arms around Jungkook's torso, softly rubbing his toned stomach. He took notice to the fact that Yoongi wasn't in bed, or in their room at all, so he took the chance to tease Jungkook some.

The younger didn't even reply, he just held his face with his hands. He wasn't truly hiding his embarrassment at this point. Tae was rubbing his hand on his stomach, dangerously close to his crotch, and he was just trying to calm himself.

"Awe, come on Kook, you're no fun" Tae pouted and pinched Jungkook on the butt. He sat up completely and started to get out of Jungkook's bed.

Jungkook removed his hands from his face and sat up quickly. He looked down at his hands and his eyes widened.

"What the-"

"OH MY FUCK YOU'RE BLEEDING" Taehyung screamed and quickly jumped off of the bed to run to the bathroom go grab a roll of toilet paper.

Jungkook was so confused to where the blood was coming from. But not even 10 seconds later Taehyung had already jumped on top of him, trying to stop the bleeding.

"Tae, I'm fine. It's just a nose bleed" Jungkook reassured the elder. He rubbed Tae's thigh trying to let him know he really was fine.

"I've never seen so much blood coming from someone's nose before. Does this happen a lot?" Tae asked as he took some more toilet paper and held it to Jungkook's nose.

"Not really, this was the first time" Jungkook said with a shrug.

"You scared me" the elder said with a sigh. Taehyung sat back on Jungkook's thighs, straddling him, with Jungkook sitting upright as his back is pressed up against the wall.

"It's just a bit of blood, nothing I haven't dealt with before" Jungkook responded with a chuckle. His voice was different, due to him pinching his nose with the toilet paper.

"Yeah but it's scary. The last time I saw so much blood, some kid in shop class almost cut off his hand" Tae pouted slightly.

"Well don't worry, it's just a nosebleed. And I won't be cutting my hand off with a table saw anytime soon" Jungkook said with a chuckle. He moved his free hand to Taehyung's thigh and rubbed circles on it with his thumb softly.

"Just be careful. Seeing people I care about bleeding freaks me out" the elder said and shuddered slightly at the thought.

"Awe you care about me" Jungkook teased.