Chapter 34- Thanksgiving

It had been a couple days since Jungkook and Taehyung were at Tae's house for their break and today was Thanksgiving.

Jungkook and Taehyung were currently helping out Tae's mom make food. It was going to be just the three of them, at least that they knew of. They were going to eat in the mid afternoon, around 3ish.

They had made filling, a small turkey, and a large variety of vegetables. Taehyung insisted on making an apple pie, along with a pumpkin pie for dessert.

Seulgi asked the two to set the table, so that when they were ready to eat, they could.

Around two in the afternoon, there was a knock on the door. Taehyung ran to see who it was. But when he opened it, he frowned slightly.

"Hi TaeTae! It's been a while!" The male said.

"Yeah, as in 6 years. What do you want Baekhyun" Taehyung deadpanned.

"Why don't you sound happy? I thought you'd be happy to see me after all this time" Baekhyun said with a smile.

"Well, maybe I would be a little more happy if you didn't fucking disown me like the rest of the family did" Taehyung spat.

"Tae, who is it?" A voice from inside the house asked.

"It's no one" he answered and started to close the door.

"Tae, wait!" He said and put his foot in the door. "I need to talk to you about that. I'm sorry" he said and Tae stopped closing the door.

"What makes you think that I care at this point? Baek, look, I quite honestly just wanna enjoy my holiday with my mother, can I please do that?" Taehyung stated.

"Can we just talk first? It'll only take a couple minutes, I need to get some things off of my chest" The male said and sighed.

"Fine, let me just tell my mom I need to take care of something" Tae said and closed the door softly. He walked inside the house and went straight towards the kitchen.

"Ah Tae, you're back" Jungkook said with a smile.

"Not for long" the elder said and frowned slightly. "I need to go handle something real quick" he said and Jungkook gave him a questioning look.

"Is everything ok?" His mother asked as she popped up from out of nowhere.

"Ummm, so... Baekhyun is here... and he said he wanted to talk to me about something" Tae sighed.

"Oh... that's quite odd" his mother said. "Let me know if you need anything" his mother said and walked towards her son. She kissed the side of his head and rubbed his back.

"Ok well, we are gonna go talk on the porch. I'll be back soon" Taehyung said and went back to his cousin.

"Who's Baekhyun?" Jungkook asked Seulgi.

"He's one of Tae's cousins. After he came out, he completely stopped seeing him" Tae's mother sighed.

"Oh, that's horrible" Jungkook said and frowned.

"It was really rough for Tae, he loves Baekhyun greatly. The were very close before he ghosted Tae completely" Seulgi said and shook her head. Jungkook frowned and went back to helping with the food.

Taehyung on the other hand, was pissed and upset at the same time. He had sat down a couple feet away from his cousin.

"Why sit so far away? I'm not going to hurt you" Baekhyun said softly.

"I thought you were afraid of catching it" Taehyung spat.

"Tae look, I never wanted to abandon you. After you came out, my mom and dad forced me to disown you. I was afraid of what they would do if I didn't listen to them. I was afraid for myself. I was so afraid, that I couldn't even think about how horrible you must have been feeling" Baekhyun stated.