Chapter 14: The Switch Part 2!

Ever After!
      Draculaura woke up surrounded by a bunch of tree's, so she figured she was in the woods. She stood up and remembered what happened. Naevok pushed her through the portal, which means she was in another realm. But she didn't know which realm. She didn't know how many realms there are or what the realms were. She walked as she tried to find the way out of the woods. She finally died and looked around. She was at some kind of school. Ontop of the school said 'Ever After High.' She never heard of it, but it is in a different realm then she was use to. She looked at the students. They all looked like Normies. What if Monsters don't exist in this realm? How would everyone feel about seeing a Vampire amongst them? They won't know she's a vampire unless she shows them her fangs, so no talking or smiling. She noticed that they wore fancier clothes then she's use to seeing. She took a deep breathe and walked up to the school.
     Draculaura looked around the halls of Ever After High. A few people looked at her, because they don't recognize her. Other people just ignored her as they hurried past. A group of students walked up to her. They all looked different. One had bunny ears, one had mouse ears, and another one had hare ears. "Hi, I'm Alistair Wonderland. This is Bunny Blanc, Cari Pillar, Marchness Hare, Dina dormmouse, Tammy Dee, and Tony Dum." Alistair introduced. "I'm Draculaura." Draculaura introduced. "An intriguing name." Cari commented. "Are those fangs?" Tony asked. "Well, technically." Draculaura replied. "Are you a vampire?" Tony asked jokingly and Tammy laughed. "How did you know?" Draculaura asked and they gasped. "You're saying that you're an actual vampire?" Marchness asked. "Yes." Draculaura replied. "There's no such thing." Cari told her. "Not in this world." Draculaura told her. "This world? What are you talking about?" Dina asked and Draculaura sighed. "It's a long story, and you probably won't believe me anywhere." Draculaura replied. "We'll believe anything." Bunny told her.
      Daring ran up to them. "There's a problem. A big one." Daring told them. "What happened?" Alistair asked. "Someone attacked me and Lizzie in her dorm. She forced me out, but when I went back they were both gone." Daring replied. "It must have been the Necromancer, Naevok." Cari commented. "What could he have done with her?" Dina asked. "Lizzie's strong, I know she can beat whatever Naevok has in store for her." Alistair replied. "Necromancer? Naevok? Oh my, oh my. I have to find him, before he starts his plan, and he is the only way I can get home." Draculaura explained. Draculaura started thinking. Is she as strong as this Lizzie girl they keep talking about? She never believed  in yourself, and she doesn't know if she can do this. "What are you talking about? Do you know him?" Tony asked. "I have to go." Draculaura replied. She ran off as they watched. "Who's she?" Daring asked. "Not important." Cari replied.
      Draculaura ran out the doors of Ever After High. People started starring at her. She breathed deeply, showing her fangs. "Vampire!" Duchess exclaimed. Everyone started running around frantically. "I'm not going to hurt you!" Draculaura exclaimed. She sighed as they all ignored her. She saw a girl with a red cloak watching her. "Mr. Grimm!" Faybelle yelled. An older guy walked up to her as she backed away slowly. The Wonderlandians and Daring heard the commotion and ran outside. "You cannot hurt these students, monster." Mr. Grimm told her. "I would never hurt anyone." Draculaura told him. "Of course you will, you're a monster." Mr. Grimm told her as tears formed in Draculaura's eyes. "I just want to go home." Draculaura told him. "You won't find any help here." Mr. Grimm told her. Draculaura looked past him to the Wonderlandians. She turned into a bat and everyone screamed as she flew away.

Monster World!
    Lizzie opened her eyes. She was near a building. She groaned as she stood up. Naevok had thrown her through a portal to another realm, but she doesn't know much about realms. So she doesn't know where she is, all she knows is that she has to get back, if she can only figure out how to do that. She was at the side of the building, so she decided to walked up to the front of the building and noticed that it was a school. But the students weren't normal. She saw all different types of creatures. Vampires, werewolves, mummies, zombies, ghosts, sea creatures, ice monsters, fire monsters, and more. Her heart pounded fast as she was surrounded by all the monsters. She looked up and read what the school building said, 'Monster High.' Lizzie took a deep breathe and walked inside.
     Everyone starred at her as she walked by, probably because everyone can tell that she's not a monster. A mummy and zombie walked up to her. "What's a normie doing here? Have you come to invade our school?" Cleo asked. "No, and what's a normie?" Lizzie asked. "It's what you are, you half wit." Cleo replied and Lizzie glared at her.  "Off with your head!" Lizzie exclaimed. Lagoona, Gil, Deuce, Clawd, and Frankie walked over to them. "What's going on?" Deuce asked as he put his arm around Cleo. "This normie has invaded our school." Cleo replied. "Ahhhhh." Ghoulia told them. "Ghoulia's right, you both need to calm down." Frankie agreed. "You can speak zombie?" Lizzie asked. "Of course." Frankie replied. "Hi, I'm Lagoona Blue, this is my boyfriend Gil Webber. That's Frankie Stein, Clawd Wolf, Ghoulia Yelps, Deuce Gorgon, and Cleo De Nile." Lagoona introduced. "I'm Lizzie Hearts, daughter of the Queen of Hearts." Lizzie introduced. "You're royalty too?" Cleo asked. "I sure am." Lizzie replied. "And you're from a fairytale?" Gil asked. "This is not a fairytale, it's more real then you'll ever know." Lizzie replied.
     Clawdeen ran to them and breathed heavily as she tried to catch her breathe. "Clawdeen, this is Lizzie. Lizzie, this Clawd's little sister, Clawdeen Wolf." Lagoona introduced. "The Necromancer tied me up and Draculaura had to fight him." Clawdeen told them and tbey gasped. "Why would Nevok do this?" Frankie asked. "Is she okay?" Clawd asked. "She told me to go, and I went back for her, they were both gone." Clawdeen replied. "Oh my gosh. That stupid Necromancer." Lizzie commented. "Do you know him?" Deuce asked. "I've got this, I don't need anyone's help. I'm not some damsel in distress like the girls in my school, and I'm going to prove that." Lizzie replied and she ran out.
     Lizzie ran out of the school when a girl on a purple horse holding her own head strode up to her. She jumped down and Lizzie stepped back. "Off with your head is just a saying." Lizzie commented. "What are you talking about?" Headmistress Bloodgood asked and Lizzie sighed. "Nothing." Lizzie replied. "You are a normie, so you should be in the Normie village. Monsters and normies partied once on Halloween, that doesn't mean we cross each other's borders." Headmistress Bloodgood told her. "I'm not from around here, and believe me that I want to go home." Lizzie told her. Lizzie walked past them and left.