Chapter 35: The Undead Part 2!

Monster World! 
        Draculaura stared at her mother's undead body. A couple tears rolled down her cheeks. She couldn't tear herself away. All she has wanted for the past 1600 years was to see her mother again. But this is not how she wanted things to turn out. For her mother to become some pawn of these Necromancer's. It hurts. "Nice to finally meet you, Draculaura. I've heard so much." Somok told her. "Really? How so?" Draculaura asked. "My brother. Naevok." Somok replied. "Why are you doing this?" Draculaura asked. "No one can stop you from ruling the world when you an army of the undead behind you." Somok replied and Clawdeen rolled her eyes and crossed her arms. "But why my mother? Why her of all people?" Draculaura asked and he smirked. "Because of you." Somok replied and she tensed up. "What do you mean? What does this have to do with Draculaura?" Lagoona asked. "She's at the center of it. Her and Elizabeth." Somok replied. "Why not? I don't understand!" Draculaura exclaimed. "Yin and yang." Somok told her. "What?" Raven asked. "Yin and yang. They represent it perfectly. One defines light while the other defines dark." Somok replied. "But there are other people in every Realm like that." Dexter told him and he chuckled. "Not like them. They are special." Somok replied. "I'm really not special." Draculaura told her. "Attack!" Somok called. 

Ever After! 
        Lizzie doesn't have any attachments to Mary. She hasn't seen her since she was a baby. She didn't even know she existed until recently. But her heart was still aching, and she didn't why. But she's good at keeping a poker face. At pretending like she doesn't care. She learned from the best. She learned from her mother. "What's the point of all of this, Tinok?" Lizzie asked. "Very aloof, I like that in a woman.... Armies are fun." Tinok replied. "For a psychopath." Lizzie told him. "You're one to talk." Tinok told her. "Funny." Lizzie commented sarcastically. "What is this really about? Why do you want Lizzie?" Alistair asked. "And Draculaura?" Twyla asked. "They are the only ones in any Realm who truly represents yin and yang. One is light, who holds dark. The other is dark, who holds light. You two are.... Important." Tinok replied. "I'm not important." Lizzie told him. "Attack!" Tinok exclaimed. 

Monster World! 
         The undead started fighting them. "Leave Draculaura. We have other plans for her." Somok told them as they passed by her and to everyone else. Draculaura didn't like the sound of that. Her mother, Camille, just stood next to the Necromancer. It was hard looking at her. Like this. In this way. Not a day goes by that she doesn't miss her mother and just wants to hug her. But this isn't her mother. It's her body, but her soul is long gone. "Can you fight your mother?" Somok asked. "She's not my mom." Draculaura replied. "But she looks too much like her, and your heart is too big not to care." Somok told her. "You don't know me." Draculaura told me. "I know you more than you are aware of.... You don't have the capacity not to care." Somok replied. That's when Draculaura realized something. "You're right.... But that's not my weakness, it's my strength." Draculaura told him. Draculaura looked at her friends, her family.... She knows more than anyone that they can take care of themselves. She has an idea. It may or may not work. But it's worth trying. She ran past everyone and kept running, not stopping. "After her." Somok told Camille. Camille began running after her as fast as she could. Draculaura kept running. If this were to work, she needs Lizzie to meet her somewhere. She needs to get a hold of her. But how? She grabbed her iCoffin and dialed her number. There was no answer. She tried again, but no answer. She sighed as she put her iCoffin back in her back pocket. That's when Draculaura thought of something. Connection. Draculaura and Lizzie has a connection. Because of all of this. This mess. They're apart of something great. Something powerful. They're connected. Perhaps she can use that to her advantage. 

Ever After! 
       Tinok smirked as the undead zombies were attacking them. "Not Elizabeth. We still need her, for now." Tinok told them. They went past Lizzie and began attacking her friends. Lizzie looked around and looked back at the Necromancer. Her older sister, Mary, stood there too. What is he waiting for? He's waiting for something special to use her for. Lizzie doesn't even know Mary. She doesn't have any attachments to her. She doesn't even remember her, and her mother just told her that she existed, and that Chase is her twin. She has a whole past she didn't even know about. "Will you be able to fight your own sister?" Tinok asked. "Until a week ago, I didn't even know I had a sister." Lizzie replied. "But knowing that she is, must be overwhelming." Tinok commented. Lizzie quickly spun around and side kicked Mary, causing her to fly backwards and land on her back. "I don't get overwhelmed." Lizzie told him and he chuckled. "I know you, Elizabeth." Tinok told her. "You know nothing about me!" Lizzie exclaimed. "I know everything about you! More than you know. I know that you don't care about your own flesh and blood. Because you don't have the capacity to love." Tinok told her and Lizzie glared at him. She looked at her friends, who is like her family. "Lizzie, can you hear me?" Draculaura asked. "Yes, actually. What? I don't understand." Lizzie replied telepathically as she looked around. "I'll explain how I can talk to you telepathically later. We have bigger fishes to fry." Draculaura told her. "True." Lizzie agreed. "Run." Draculaura told her. "What? Why?" Lizzie asked. "We need to meet. I have an idea. So run!" Draculaura replied. "Mary, get her." Tinok ordered. Lizzie turned around and began running. Mary ran after her.