Chapter 19: The Necromancer!

Ever After!
     The group stood up, ready to leave Mad Hatter's Tea Shop. They turned toward the door when Naevok walked in. He glared at Draculaura as she took a deep breathe and touched her pendant. "You have something I want. Something I need." Naevok told her. Everyone stopped talking and started watching what was happening. "You can't have it." Draculaura told him and he laughed. "You can't stop me, even if you tried." Naevok told her. "I already did, and I didn't even try that hard." Draculaura told him. Naevok held his athame and ran to Draculaura. Everyome screamed and ran to the back of the shop. Her pendant started glowing pink and a blast flew Naevok backwards. "What was that?" Tony asked. "I have no idea." Draculaura replied. Naevok growled as he stood up. Naevok threw the athame and Draculaura screamed as it hit her shoulder and she fell to the ground. Cari and Alistair helped her up. Draculaura grabbes the handle and pulled it out of her skin. She looked at her own blood on the blade. "Athame." Naevok commented as he held out his hand. Draculaura handed the athame to Kitty and transformed into a bat as everyone watched. Draculaura screeched as energy waves flew toward Naevok, shattering glass and flying Naevok several feet away. Draculaura transformed back to herself and walked outside as the Wonderlandians followed. They saw Naevok was unconscious. "Impressive." Kitty commented. "We need to go to a hideout." Draculaura told them. "Follow me." Alistair told them and they all ran through the village.

Monster World!
      The group left the Maul. "We need to find a Looking Glass." Lizzie told them. "Are there even any in this realm?" Clawdeen asked. "Yes, they're in every realm." Lizzie replied. "Where do we start looking?" Lagoona asked. "I don't know, I'm not familiar with this realm." Lizzie replied. "We can start by looking at the Monster Village near the school." Cleo suggested. "Ahhhhhh." Ghoulia agreed. They made their way to the village and split up to look around. They looked in every store to see what they could find. If they found any mirror at all, they tested it to see if they could go through it, to see if it was a Looking Glass or a regular mirror. None of them were successful. They met up an hour later in the center of the village. "Anything?" Lizzie asked. "Nothing." Frankie replied and Lizzie sighed. "I have an idea. It's a long shot, but it's worth trying." Lagoona told them. "What is it?" Clawd asked and Lagoona sighed. "Headmisstress Bloodgood's office." Lagoona replied. "You might be onto something." Deuce agreed. "Let's go." Clawd commented and they nodded as they walked across the village.

Wonderland!
      The group went down the Well of Wonder and ended up in Wonderland. "So, this is where your from?" Draculaura asked and they nodded. "Wonderland. Our home." Maddie replied. "Will Naevok find us here?" Tammy asked. "I don't know, it depends on how well he knows this realm and how well he knows your group." Draculaura replied and Tammy sighed. A guy in red armor walked over to them. "Chase." Marchness commented. He took off his helmet and smiled at them. "Good to see you guys again." Chase greeted. "Chase, this is Draculaura. It's a long story." Bunny told him. "Nice to meet you." Chase greeted. "Same to you." Draculaura greeted. Chase looked at Draculaura's wound on her shoulder. "What happened?" Chase asked. "She's being attacked, and so is Lizzie." Dina replied. "Where is Lizzie?" Chase asked. "We'll explain once we're sure we're safe." Kitty replied and he nodded. "Does it hurt?" Chase asked. "Terribly." Draculaura replied. "Follow me." Chase told them.

Monster World!
      They walked into the school when Headmistress Bloodgood rode up to them on her horse, Nightmare, as she carried her head. She looked at thrm for a moment and placed her head back on. "Where have you been?" Headmistress Bloodgood asked. None if them knew what to say as they stood in front of Lizzie, hoping to hide her. "Dealing with an emergency." Clawdeen replied. "You guys have ditched every class today." Headmistress Bloodgood told them and they sighed. "We had something more important to take care of." Cleo told her. "Nothing is more important then your education." Headmistress Bloodgood told them. "We know." Gil agreed. "What's that girl doing here?" Headmistress Bloodgood asked. "She's a friend." Lagoona replied. "You guys will go to detention, immediately.... And since you want to bring here, she can go with you." Headmistress Bloodgood told them. They sighed as they made their way to detention.

Wonderland!
     The group was at Chase's house. They had already explained everything about Naevok and the realms. Tony grabbed his cousin's army and walked several feet away. "Should we tell him the truth about Lizzie?" Tony asked. "That's not our place to tell him." Tammy replied. "But Chase deserves to know, and I wouldn't be surprised if Lizzie never tells him." Tony told her and she sighed. "Tell me what?" Chase asked. They all looked at Chase. Tony looked at Tammy and she shook her head. Tony sighed as he turned back to Chase. "Lizzie's your twin." Tony replied and Chase gasped. "And she knew?" Chase asked and Tammy sighed. "She just found out before she ended up in the other realm." Tammy replied and Chase nodded. Draculaura held Naevok's athame. She had already wiped her blood off and Chase had already bandaged her shoulder. Maddie walked up to her. "Are you okay?" Maddie asked and Draculaura shook her head. "No." Draculaura replied. "How did you do that to Naevok?" Maddie asked. "One of my vampire powers." Draculaura replied and Maddie nodded. "What are you going to do with the athame?" Maddie asked and Draculaura sighed. "I don't know." Draculaura replied. "Why does he want the pendant?" Maddie asked. "To bring back my mom, I don't know why he cant get to it." Draculaura replied. "I think you're more powerful then you believe." Maddie told her and Draculaura smiled.

Monster World!
      The group sat in Study Hall during detention. The school day was over and Mr. Hackinton was in charge of detention. He wasn't that nice and was very strict. They weren't allowed to talk or do anything. "Are we just going to sit and do nothing?" Lizzie asked. "Mr. Hackington is the worst person to get on detention duty." Clawd replied. "Remember the time we snuck out on Halloween." Frankie commented. "That was fun." Deuce agreed. "So, let's break out then." Lizzie suggested. "Last time Frankie was the one who did it, so it wouldn't become suspicious." Cleo told her. "I think Lagoona should go, it was her idea and she might have a good idea of where to start looking." Gil told them. "Same here." Clawdeen agreed. They heard something strange and noticed ice surrounding the walls, floors, and desk. Abbey walked in and they smiled. "We must go." Abbey told them. "Lagoona, come get us when you find something." Frankie told her. Lagoona nodded as she stood up. "Okay." Lagoona agreed. Lagoona followed Abbey out.