Chapter 28: Searching!

Monster World!
       Draculaura and Lizzie walked into Dracula's mansion as Lizzie took a look around. "This is almost as big as my palace." Lizzie commented. "My dad has collected a lot of magical artifacts and other things over the centuries." Draculaura told her. "Centuries?" Lizzie asked. "Longer, actually. We're vampires. But he was the very first vampire to ever exist. There are millions of things here that can help us get to our friends." Draculaura told her and Lizzie nodded. "Good." Lizzie commented. Draculaura walked upstairs as Lizzie followed. They walked into a huge room with artifacts everywhere. Lizzie looked amazed. "Your palace doesn't have a room like this?" Draculaura asked and Lizzie shook her head. "No, my mom prefer's to use spells.... Or Wonderland magic." Lizzie replied and Draculaura nodded as she began looking around. "Whatever works." Draculaura commented. Draculaura smiled when she found a picture of her dad with her mom. She sighed as she put it back down and began searching again. Lizzie fpund a dreamcatcher hanging on the wall and pushed her eyebrows together in confusion as she picked it up, examining it. "Seriously? A dreamcatcher? I think your dad has this in the wrong room. Besides, as dark as I hear he is, I'm surprised he has that." Lizzie commented as she put it back where she found it. Draculaura put down the magical vase she was examining and ran over there, picking up the dreamcatcher. "Dreamcatcher's can hold magic." Draculaura told her. "Really?" Lizzie asked. "Well, sort of. They can hold memories, but it takes magic to do so." Draculaura replied. "What kind of memories?" Lizzie asked. "It depends on the person who has it." Draculaura replied. "She shot her magic at it as it began glowing. Then it showed a women with black hair sitting on the couch, drawing. Draculaura gazed at the women, tears forming in her eyes. "Who's she?" Lizzie asked. "My mom." Draculaura replied. Something looked wrong as the women put down her pen and paper. She stood up and put hand on her chest, before collapsing. Draculaura looked away, unable to watch. "What just happened?" Lizzie asked. "She's dying." Draculaura replied. Then the image was replaced with another. Li,zie tapped on Draculaura's shoulder and she loojed back to see a younger version of herself. "Is that you?" Lizzie asked and Draculaura nodded. "Yeah, a few years after I lost my mom." Draculaura replied. She watched as the youbger versoon of herself held her chest and collapsed, rolling down the stairs. "But obviously you didn't die." Lizzie commented and Draculaura sighed. "I was dying from the same disease as my mom, my dad couldn't lost me too and he turned me into a vampire." Draculaura told her. "Oh." Lizzie commented. Draculaura wiped her tears hung the Dreamcatcher up. "Let's keep looking." Draculaura suggested.

Ever After!
     Cari and Ghoulia were in the front of the group, since they've read about this realm. "So, Naevok actually lives in the Forgotten Realm and it's a real place?" Tony asked. "Looks like it, cuz." Tammy replied. "Maybe we can use it against him." Lagoona suggested. "What do you mean?" Frankie asked. "It's the Forgotten Realm, the place with all the Forgotten people. I think that's why he's trying to be something more, to be more powerful. Because he wants to be somebody." Lagoona replied and Cleo sighed. "So?" Cleo asked. "So.... If we can make him agitated enough, we might be able to strike him when he least expects it." Lagoona replied. "Or get him agitated enough that he kills us all with one final blow." Bunny commented. "That's a risk we're just going to have to take." Alistair told her and Bunny nodded. "That's actually a good plan, Lagoona." Gil told her as he grabbed her hand and she smiled at him. "Thanks." Lagoona commented. Ghoulia and Cari stopped, causing everyone else to stop as well. "What happened? Did you forget how to walk?" Maddie asked and Kitty laughed as she shook her head. "We're here, Nads." Cari replied and Maddie nodded. Ghoulia lifted up the sewer top and jumped down. "Seriously?" Bunny asked. "It's an everyday thing for us." Gil replied and Bunny sighed as they all jumped in.
      They walked thrpugh the Catacombs of the Forgotten Realm. "Are you sure this is the right way to go?" Tammy asked. "Ahhhhh. Ahhhhh." Ghoulia replied. "I didn't know that the Catacombs connect each Realm together." Clawdeen commented and Cari nodded. "Most people don't." Cari told her. "So our realm is connected to yours through catacombs?" Gil asked. "Yep." Cari replied. Ghoulia stopped walking when she saw something. "Ahhhh." Ghoulia told them as she turned a corner and kept walking. "What did she say?" Kitty asked. "To stay here." Cleo replied. "Why?" Tony asked. "She's onto something." Frankie replied. "How do you know?" Tony asked. "Because we know her. She's the smartest ghoul I know." Cleo replied. Deuce smiled down at his ghoulfriend and put his arm around her as he kissed the top of her head and she smiled. Ghoulia walked back over to them. "Ahhhh!" Ghoulia exclaimed and she began running the same way she came from as she followed. "Why are we running?" Marchness asked. "Because she found something." Clawd replied. They all stopped when they saw a blue orb. "Is that a portal?" Marchness asked. "Yes." Cari replied. "Where does it lead?" Alistair asked. "Ahhhh." Ghoulia replied. "Of course it matters!" Clawdeen asked and Ghoulia sighed. "Ahhhh. Ahhhhh." Ghoulia told her. "There really is no way of telling where it goes, mate?" Lagoona asked and Ghoulia shook her head. "Ahhhh." Ghoulia replied. "What if it leads us somewhere dangerous?" Tony asked. "It can't get anymore dangerous then here. We'll deal with it when we get there." Cari replied and Tony nodded. "Besides, we fought the Jabborwocky. We can handle anything." Kitty commented. "I hate to say this, but she's right." Alistair agreed. Ghoulia jumped in and everyone gasped. Cari ran in too. One by one, they all jumped through the portal.