Chapter 21: Reunited Part 1!

Wonderland!
     Daring stepped through the Looking Glass, at the same time that Clawd did. Clawd looked at the strangers and then his eyes locked on Draculaura. "Clawd!" Draculaura exclaimed. "Draculaura." Clawd commented. She ran up to him and they hugged. "You're a werewolf?" Tony asked as they pulled away from thr hug. "That's right." Clawd replied and Tony nodded. "This is your boyfriend?" Tammy asked. "Yes." Draculaura replied as she grinned up at Clawd. "Who are they?" Clawd asked. "Lizzie's friends." Draculaura replied and he nodded as he grabbed your hands. "Are you okay?" Clawd asked and she sighed. "I will be." Draculaura replied. "You can't go through the Looking Glass, can you?" Clawd asked and Draculaura shook her head. "No." Draculaura replied. "Neither can Lizzie." Clawd told her. "How is she?" Alistair asked. "Fine." Clawd replied. "We all have to fight the Necromancer together, but Lizzie and I cannot go back to our own realms. The Necromancer did that on purpose, to be keep us trapped." Draculaura told him. "I haven't known Lizzie long, but she seems powerful." Clawd commented. "She is." Maddie agreed. "But I know you, Draculaura. You have more power in you then you realize, D." Clawd told her. Draculaura sighed as she lst go of his hands ans backed away a few feet. "I'm not powerful, Clawd." Draculaura told her. "You are, you just don't realize it. You need to believe in yourself, like the rest of us do." Clawd told her. "Why are you saying this, Clawd?" Draculaura asked. "Because you are powerful, and maybe you can tap into your power and override Naevok's spell." Clawd replied and she shook her head. "I can't. Necromancer's aren't suppose to be this powerful, but Naevok's different." Draculaura told him. "I know you can." Clawd told her and she sighed as she looked down.

Monster World!
      Clawd stepped through the Looking Glass, at the same time that Daring did. Daring looked at the strangers and then his eyes locked on Lizzie. She couldn't believe he was there, that he was helping. She thought he hated her, or was just really mad at her. "Daring? What are you doing here?" Lizzie asked. "I was worried about you." Daring replied and Lizzie gave a small smile. She walked up to him and gave him a hug. "I'm glad you're here." Lizzie told him as they pulled away from the hug. "How are you doing?" Daring asked and she sighed. "I'll survive." Lizzie replied and Daring nodded. "More monsters?" Daring asked and Lizzie laughed as Cleo crossed her arms and glared at him. "Yeah, they're Draculaura's friends." Lizzie replied and he nodded. "How's Draculaura?" Clawdeen asked. "She's fine." Daring replied and Clawdeen nodded. "You and Draculaura can't past through the Looking Glass." Daring commented and she sighed. "I figured that part out." Lizzie told him. "Whatever Naevok's final plan is, the two of you have an integral part in it." Daring told her. "Yeah, which isn't good." Lagoona agreed. "Unless." Lizzie commented. "Unless what?" Daring asked. "Unless we can use that to our advantage." Lizzie replied and Daring smiled. "That could work." Daring agreed. "You think?" Frankie asked. "I guess we'll find out." Lizzie replied. "Look, Lizzie. You are powerful, I don't know about Draculaura, but I know that you are. You can counter Naevok's spell and go through the Looking Glass." Daring explained. "You really believe in me?" Lizzie asked. "Yes, and you know that you have power. But you're problem is that you believe you have more evil then good. I know you are good hearted, you just need to believe in that part of you. Like the rest of us do." Daring replied. Lizzie smiled at him and nodded.

Wonderland!
      Draculaura faced the Looking Glass. She closed her eyes and took a deep breathe. She opened them back up, turned her head and looked at her boyfriend, who was behind her. "You can do it." Clawd told her and she nodded. "I love you." Draculaura commented and he smiled. "I love you too." Clawd agreed. She turned back to the Looking Glass and raised her hands. She touched either end of it and looked down, closing her eyes. She concentrated. Her dad focuses on hate, that's where he gets powers. Dracula is known for being evil, Draculaura is the only one who has seen the good in him. That's kind of hiw Draculaura is, she's see's good in people. She's an optimist. Her dad is fueled with hate, but Draculaura refuses to live like that. There's nothing she even hates, she's fueled by love. The ones she loves. She looked deep down into her heart and soul. Thought about everyone she loves. Her friends. Family. Her dad. Her mom. Lagoona. Ghoulia. Cleo. Frankie. Clawdeen. Clawd. All of them. They are who she wants to fight for, and she will. She opened her eyes and put her hands down by her side. She looked at it for a moment, not sure if it worked. Everyone was silent. "Did it work?" Kitty asked. "I don't know." Draculaura replied. She put her hand through and grinned. She turned around and hugged Clawd. "I knew you could do it." Clawd told her. She smiled up at him and kissed him.

Monster World!
      Lizzie was facing the Looking Glass. If Daring believes in her, then she can believr in herself, right? She knows she has power, but she doesn't know how much. She'll never admit it, but the darkness inside her terrifies her. She's so afraid she'll end up like her mom. She loves her mom, she does, but she doesn't want to end up like her. She wants to be her own person. To be a good Queen, no yelling and no trying to cut off her friends heads. She took a deep breathe and closed her eyes, concentrating. She just has to believe in the good parts of her, let that outweigh the darkness that threatens to swallow her hole. She never let hate guide her, but she was never guided by love either. She's a pessimist, a realist. She see's the bad in people rather then the good, cause her mom taught her that. Her mom is guided by hate, and she doesn't want to be like that. Maybe she can try to conjure up some love in her life. It'll be the first, but it's worth a try. She thought about her mom. The sister she never knew she had. Chase being her twin. But that just made her feel anger in her soul, and that could make her powers go all wacky. She took another deep breathe and thought about her friends. She loves them. They're her family, and they love her for her. Daring. She doesn't know what her feelings for him are exactly, but she does know that she cares about him deeply. She never expected this, but now she may want it. But that terrifies her. The thought of someone loving her. Of him. But she won't let fear win. She opened her eyes and immediately put her hand through the Looking Glass. It worked. She turned her head and smiled at Daring and he smiled back as she looked at the Looking Glass again. This was it.