Chapter 39: Power Inside!

Monster World!

         Draculaura ran into her bedroom, and Lizzie followed. Draculaura's heart would be pounding if it could still beat. "What are you doing?" Lizzie asked. "Trying not to die. Again." Draculaura replied. "We need to defeat them to get to the Necromancer's. Naevok is out there, probably on his way to us." Lizzie told her. "I know." Draculaura agreed. "Then what is it?" Lizzie asked. "She's my mom." Draculaura replied with tears in her eyes. "I get it, Drac. My sister is out there too." Lizzie told her. "That's different." Draculaura muttered. "How?" Lizzie asked. "Because you didn't love her. You didn't even know she existed until a few weeks ago. I knew my mom. I loved her." Draculaura replied. Lizzie nodded. "You're right." Lizzie agreed. "I can't. I can't do this. I can't. I can't." Draculaura commented as she put her head in her hands. The princess forced the vampire to look at her. "Hey, look at me." Lizzie told her. Draculaura shook her head. Tears staining her cheeks. "I'm not. I'm not-not strong enough." Draculaura told her. "Your friends think you are." Lizzie told her. "They think too highly of me." Draculaura told her. "I think you're stronger than you realize. You need to believe in yourself." Lizzie told her. Draculaura nodded. "Okay." Draculaura agreed. "Here's the plan. You'll take on Mary and I'll handle your mom." Lizzie told her. "Okay." Draculaura agreed. 
       Draculaura and Lizzie walked downstairs. Mary ran to them and Draculaura ran out of the way, as she crashed into the stairs. Camille began choking Lizzie. Lizzie kicked her and gasped for air. Lizzie spun around and side kicked her. She fell into the front door and slide to the floor. Lizzie grabbed a sword off of the wall as Camille stood back up and faced the princess. Camille ran toward her and Lizzie flung the sword. It decapitated her head. The head fell on the floor, followed by the body. Lizzie sighed as she put the sword down and looked up. Mary punched Draculaura and groaned. Draculaura ran up a few steps and jumped, grabbing and hanging on a pipe that is high up, and she swung and kicked the mindless zombie in the face, causing Mary to fall down the stairs. Draculaura jumped back down and looked at Lizzie. She nodded and threw the sword at the vampire. Draculaura caught it and stabbed the blade into her head. She sighed and looked back at her friend. "What now?" Draculaura asked. "We need to summon the spell book and pendant." Lizzie replied and she nodded. "My dad has a spell, but I don't think we'll need a spell for this." Draculaura told her as she walked over to her. "And why's that?" Lizzie asked. "Everything in this is connected. Connected to us. Naevok did something to them, to make them powerful and use them against us. We can use that against him." Draculaura replied. "Okay?" Lizzie asked. "What he doesn't realize is that while doing that, he made our connections to them even stronger." Draculaura replied and Lizzie nodded. "Alright. I think I get it now. Plus, he's using them to control the zombies when they leave. So if they leave and the pendant and spell book leaves, the zombies should evaporate and our friends will be safe." Lizzie added and Draculaura nodded. 
        Draculaura and Lizzie held hands as they closed their eyes. They both took a deep breathe. They focused all of their energy on the pendant and spellbook. A light formed in between them and then it disappeared. They opened their eyes and saw the pendant and spell book. They grinned as they grabbed them. "Now what?" Draculaura asked. "Now we wait." Lizzie replied. They saw three shadows. Somok appeared on the right, Tinok on the left, and Naevok in the middle. "Leading us right to you. Not smart." Naevok told them. They both immediately ran upstairs and into Dracula's artifact room. "Will this work?" Lizzie asked. "If we work together it will." Draculaura replied. Draculaura picked up the box and unlocked. It recognized her blood and unlocked right away. She handed the box to her friend. "You have to do it." Draculaura told her. "What? Why me?" Lizzie asked. "We were chosen because we have the power they want. But we were also chosen because of our low insecurities. I don't think I'm worth much. You think you are too dark. We need to fight that to defeat them. You can fight yours by defeating them with light." Draculaura explained. Lizzie nodded as she took the box. "How are you going to fight yours?" Lizzie asked. "By showing them that I'm worth more than they think." Draculaura replied. 

      The two teams met up in the Monster World. "Did the zombies just disappear in Ever After too?" Cari asked. "Yep." Clawdeen replied. "It's weird, though." Daring commented. "Maybe not. It could have been Draculaura and Lizzie's doing." Clawd suggested. "What now?" Alistair asked. "We find our friends." Cleo replied. "But where are they?" Marchness asked. "Ahhhh." Ghoulia replied. The monster's nodded in agreement. "Um, what did she say?" Kitty asked. "That they are probably at D's mansion, and she's right." Lagoona replied. "What if the Necromancer's are already there?" Bunny asked. "Then we better hurry." Frankie replied. They all began running in that direction, the monsters in the lead. They passed by Monster High and Clawd stopped, causing the others to stop. "What is it?" Abbey asked. "Draculaura's car." Clawd replied as he held out her keys. She gave them to him, just in case. "We can't all fit in it." Twyla told him. "No, but at least some of us and get there sooner." Clawd told him. "I'm going with you." Clawdeen told him. "Me too." Cari agreed. "And me." Daring agreed. "Let's go." Clawd told them them. They got in the car and drove. 

          The three Necromancer's barged into the room. "You won't win. You don't deserve too." Naevok told them. "Yes, we do. We deserve to win, and we deserve to live. Or remain undead, in my case." Draculaura told her. Naevok smirked. "Says who?" Naevok asked. "Says me." Draculaura replied. "And who are you?" Naevok asked. "I am Draculaura, daughter of Dracula. I am very powerful, and I will stop you." Draculaura replied. She moved out of the way, revealing Lizzie, who was standing behind her. Lizzie opened the box and the ball of light flew out it.