Chapter 16: Princess in Monster World!

Lizzie starred at the Monster Village as she walked around. Stores everywhere. She finally reached what looks like a Mall, but it says Maul on it. Did they really misspell it? Or maybe things are really different in this realm. She walked in and looked around. The outfits were different. No puffy outfits for royals. These outfits are actually cooler, in her opinion. Mini skirts. T-shirts. Simple dresses, most of them aren't too elaborate. She saw a pair of pants for girls, in her realm, girls don't wear pants. Boots. Lots of boots. She found a pair of red boots that she absolutely loved. She kind of likes this realm. It's different, but maybe in a good way. Besides all of the monsters. She found what looked like a mini restraunt, called 'The Coffin Bean.' That gave her the chills, but that never stopped her before.
     Lizzie walked into the Coffin Bean and up to the counter. She didn't know that Lagoona was at a booth watching her. Abbey Bominable was behind the counter. "Are you a normie?" Abbey asked. "No, I don't even know what a normie is." Lizzie replied. "You don't look like a moster." Abbey told her and Lizzie sighed. "Maybe I'm just good at hiding it." Lizzie told her. "I am not easily fooled. You look weird in that puffy dress." Abbey commented and Lizzie smiled. "You call things as you see them, don't you?" Lizzie asked. "I do." Abbey replied. "So do I. I like you." Lizzie told her and Abbey smiled. "I am Abbey Bominable." Abbey greeted. "Lizzie Hearts." Lizzie greeted. "What can I get you?" Abbey asked. She's use to drinking tea, since she's from Wonderland. But it seems they mostly sell coffee. "I'll just have some coffee." Lizzie replied. "Coming right up." Abbey told her and started making it. Lagoona walked up to her. "Lizzie, right?" Lagoona and Lizzie nodded. "Yes." Lizzie replied. "Lagoona Blue." Lagoona greeted. "Right, from the school of monsters." Lizzie commented and Lagoona laughed. "Yeah, that's one way to put it." Lagoona agreed. Abbey handed her the cup of coffee and she took a drink. "Not as good as tea. Especially Wonderland tea, I'm dying for some of that." Lizzie commented. "This realm is famous for their coffee." Lagonna commented. "I can se that.... What do you want?" Lizzie asked. "I want to help you." Lagoona replied. "You want to help me?" Lizzie asked. "That's right." Lagoona replied. "Why?" Lizzie asked. "You want to go back to your realm, and I want to bring Draculaura back to our realm." Lagoona replied and Lizzie sighed. "Fine. I'll let you help me." Lizzie agreed and Lagoona laughed. "Alright then." Lagoona commented.
      Lizzie was sitting in a booth at the Coffin Bean as she drank her coffee. She was waiting for Lagoona to come back with her friends. She looked around at all the monsters that surrounded her. Abbey was some sort of ice monster, and she was talking to some sort of fire momster. There was a werewolf with pink hair and she was talking to, what seemed to be a shadow. But then a girl appeared of the shadow and next to her. She looked up and saw a purple haired girl flying inside, she was translucent. Lizzie figured she was a ghost. On another booth, was three girls, who looked like cat like creatures. Four people walked in after the ghost as they talked. One was a gargoyle with pink and blue hair. Another was a green skinned girl with green and pink hair, who also seemed to have green vines and leaves around her. The other girl had copper and metal body, rather then soft skin, and had blue and black hair. She looked like a robot. The fourth person was a boy, who looked around shyly, and had one eye. A cyclops. This realm was strange. She just wanted to stop the Necromancer before he resurrects her sister. She won't be that upset, because she never knew her, but it'll be weird having the sister that her mom treated a lot better then her, try to kill her. She just wants all of this to be over.
    Lagoona walked in with her friends and they sat with Lizzie at the booth. "You again. It must be a pleasure for you to be around real royalty." Cleo commented and Lizzie laughed. "Ahhh." Ghoulia commented. "She's right, you're second in line to the throne." Frankie agreed and Cleo rolled her eyes. "I'm still royalty." Cleo told her. "I'm royalty too, mummy. But the difference between you and me, is that I am first in line. I am going to be the next Queen of Wonderland. You will not be Queen unless something happens to your sister or brother." Lizzie told her with a smirk and Cleo glared at her. "Cleo, calm down." Deuce told her. "Okay, lets get back to topic." Clawdeen suggested. "We all want to bring Draculaura back." Clawd commented. "And Lizzie wants to go back to her home." Gil added. "Ahhhh." Ghouliw suggested. "That's a great idea, Ghoulia. The forbidden library might have an answer for us." Frankie agreed. "What do you know about this Necromancer?" Clawdeen asked. "I know that my mom contacted him after the sister I never knew I had died. Now he wants to bring her back for an army he's creating." Lizzie replied. "Why is he creating an army?" Gil asked and Lizzie sighed. "I don't know, but I have a theory." Lizzie replied. "What's your theory?" Deuce asked. "Necromancer's aren't powerful, at all. My theory is that this Necromancer wants to change that." Lizzie replied.
      Lizzie walked into the school in the middle of the night. She didn't know how to find the library or the forbidden library. She looked straight ahead ahd saw Clawd walking over to her, so she met him half way. He put his finger up to his mouth, signaling for her to be quiet. "Come with me." Clawd told her in a whisper and she nodded. "Okay." Lizzie agreed in a whisper. They walked down the hall and took a couple turns when they finally reached nig wooden doors. They walked in and saw the group. They were looking around to find the entrance of the forbidden library. Lagoona walked up to Lizzie. "We know the entrance to the forbidden library is somewhere in the main library. We just don't know where." Lagoona commented. "I'll help you." Lizzie told her. They started looking around when Ghoulia stopped and started thinking. Cleo walked up to her. "Why aren't you looking?" Cleo asked. "Ahhhh." Ghoulia replied. Everyone stopped and looked at their friend. Lizzie was confused, since she can't speak zombie. "You think so?" Cleo asked and Ghoulia nodded. "Ahhhh." Cleo replied. "What is she saying?" Lizzie asked. "She thinks there's a hidden passageway." Frankie replied. Ghoulia walked to a bookshelf that faced a blank wall as everyone followed her. She examined the books on that shelf. She watched them bery closely as several things crossed her minds. "What is she doing?" Lizzie asked. "She's the smartest ghoul in this school, she's onto something." Clawdeen replied. Ghoulia noticed something. One of the books on that shelf were different then the others. She pulled it down and a hidden doorway in the wall opened up. There were stairs that led to the forbidden library. "It's small." Deuce commented. "I'll go in." Lizzie told them and she walked up the stairs.