Chapter 36

“It’s a really crazy schedule, though, Eraser.” Mandalay expressed her concerns to Aizawa, who was leaning up against the bus.

    “Well, we’re planning to have them acquire early what they normally would get at the beginning of their second year,” He explained for the woman. “So it’s going to be crazy no matter what. Permits to use their quirks in the time of an emergency-- A provisional license allowing them to work as heroes. With villains being so active right now, they also need to learn how to defend themselves.”

    “Ah,” The two turned towards Pixie-Bob while she was monitoring the students. “You have one crazy student, Eraser Head.”

    “What is it now?”

    “Looks like the brown haired girl that jumped off on her own is quite literally riding one of the earth beast dragons to the camp…”

    “...Of course she is.” Aizawa could only sigh.

Meanwhile…

    Masami let out cheers as she used some vines that she had found in the forest in order to steer one of the earth beasts that looked like a dragon.

    “This is so much fun!”

    At least somebody was enjoying themselves...

***********

    It’s safe to say that Masami made it to the camp with the fastest time out of anybody. Traveling by air was quite the advantage that led to her making it to the camp within half an hour. Those earth beasts were quite fast…

    She, quite literally, dropped from the air and landed in crater in front of the camp. Apparently, Aizawa and the two Pussycats had yet to arrive either seeing as going by bus would take them an hour. Masami could only sweat drop at realizing that she arrived way too early.

    “Oh,” Masami heard a male voice come from behind her. “I didn’t expect any of the students to be arriving here so soon. How did you get here so fast?”

    The voice came from a large male that also dressed in a cat-like manner, so Masami could only assume that he was also a Pussycat.

    “O-oh, I rode one of Pixie-Bob’s e-earth dragons,” Masami was once again nervous as she was in the presence of another person she didn’t know.

    “...” Masami fiddled with the hems of her sleeves nervously as the man stared at her. “I suppose that means that you can help me prepare lunch.”

    Masami’s eyes lit up at the idea of being asked to do something she was actually quite decent at.

    “Yes, sir!”

*****

    “Of course, you got here before us…” Aizawa sighed as he saw Masami cooking in the kitchen.

    “You must be one strong girl to have made it through the forest so quickly,” Mandalay commented with astonishment while Masami shuffled nervously. “Even we take a couple hours!”

    “O-oh, I’m not that s-strong,” Masami stuttered out modestly. “I just r-rode one of the e-earth dragons here… It was q-quite fun actually….”

    “You make it sound so easy…”

Sweat drops went all around.

*******

It was already past 5:00 pm by the time everybody else trudged through the exit of the woods towards the training camp building.

“Oh, you’re finally here, meow!” Pixie-Bob grinned.