Chapter 54

"For now, I'm just glad that we were able to bring Class 1-A back together again." Aizawa Shota stood in front of the dorms along with his students as he spoke to them.

"Everyone was allowed to enter the dorms, huh?" Sero questioned rhetorically with a grin.

"I had a hard time!" Hagakure slouched as she remembered the trouble it took to convince her parents.

"That's normal..." Jiro scratched the side of her cheek with a smile.

"The two of you were directly affected by the gas." Ojiro reasoned.

"We were all able to be together again because of the teachers." Asui looked a bit thoughtful. "When I watched the press conference, I thought we'd lose them, and it made me sad."

"Mhm," Uraraka agreed with a nod.

"I was surprised, too." Aizawa admitted. "Well, I'm sure everyone has different circumstances. Now, I'll explain briefly about the dorms, but first--"

He was cut off at the sight of three people walking up to the Class 1-A dorm where they were standing. Honestly, he was sure whether or not to be surprised at the sight.

"Mi-chan!" The shy girl, who had her shoulders scrunched up anxiously, let out a yelp as she was tackled to the ground in a hug by Ashido, Hagakure, and Uraraka. The three girls were obviously excited to see her finally out of the hospital.

"Ahaha, you may want to go a bit easy on her." The class looked at Detective Naomasa in confusion as he smiled at them. The first year students weren't sure why he would be there. "She's still a bit injured after all."

"Gah!" The three girls jumped off of Masami as they finally took in her bandage covered body. "We're so sorry!"

"D-don't worry about i-it," Masami waved them off with a nervous smile. She still wasn't sure how she was supposed to act.

"What happened?" The rest of the class headed over to greet the girl as the third person, or creature unknown, otherwise known as Nezu, went over to Aizawa with Detective Naomasa. They still had certain matters to discuss.

"O-oh, um..." Masami struggled to find an answer that wouldn't be a complete lie. "I-I sort of, kind of, m-may have got i-into a fight."

".... EH??" She nearly shrank into herself at the sudden loudness.

"But, you're like the most shy and peaceful person we know!" Ashido, while she had gotten off of Masami, still stayed quite close.

"I mean, yeah, you're strong, but..." Ojiro trailed off.

"I can't really see you getting into a fight." Sero ended.

"Haah?" Everyone looked towards Bakugo as he stepped forward and placed an arm around Masami''s neck. "What are you idiots talking about? The damn weakling is the one person I wouldn't be surprised to find picking a fight. After all, she's picking fights with me all the time!"

"Haah?! What do you mean, picking fights with you?" Masami gained a bit more confidence as the two began headbutting each other after Bakugo removed his arm. "You're the one that's always picking fights! Right, Izu-kun?!"

The green haired boy looked at her in surprise as the attention shifted to him. He seemed to be a bit flustered as he tried to find an answer that wouldn't get him killed.

"A-ah, well, I mean--" His stare shifted between the two nervously. "I would say that you both challenged each other equally when we were younger. But now, Kacchan has a tendency to challenge you more as you've grown a bit timid."