Chapter 50

"And this is what I do with my life..." Shirokage sighed as she watched the abandoned warehouse from above. She could only frown when she noticed the students below her.

Midoriya, Iida, Todoroki, Yaoyorozu, and Kirishima had all come to the warehouse in disguise. And Shirokage had to admit, their disguises were quite amusing. She had actually followed them the entire way there. As she had no way of knowing which location All for One would use, Shirokage figured following the ones with the tracer would be the best idea. The idea seemed even better when considering how the students would never be able to tell that they were being followed.

"Mt. Lady, huh?" The vigilante watched the heroes and police take over the warehouse in a bit of unease. Mt. Lady had just crushed a hole in the building with a truck, so Shirokage was a bit worried about how blatant they were being. She waited in silence, though. So far, nothing appeared to be going wrong. They had found the missing hero and restrained the Nomus, so Shirokage found no reason to interrupt just yet.

"The Nomu hangar," She noticed the number four hero speak up calmly. "Is completely under control."

"Or it's just the calm before the storm..." Shirokage guessed quietly. A majority of the time, plans never worked quite the way they were made. There were always some unknown factors that would ruin it.

"Sorry, Tora..." Shirokage let out a light curse as she heard the voice. He had appeared from the depths of the warehouse and was making his way towards the heroes. It as All for One... Sometimes, Shirokage hated being right. "She's always had a good quirk. It was the perfect opportunity, so I took it."

"Are you with the league?" Tora questioned the man that had yet to see. "A light, someone."

"After my body turned into this, I also depleted a lot of what I'd stocked up..." All the heroes tensed as the man continued walking in their direction.

"Stop! Don't move!" Gang Orca tried to yell at him, but he still didn't stop until he had come into the open.

Shirokage had to give Best Jeanist some credit as he wrapped All for One in his quirk without hesitation. Granted, she knew it wouldn't work out too well.

"Wait, Best Jeanist!" Mt. Lady clearly didn't understand the situation quite so well. "What if he was an ordinary citizen?!"

Shirokage almost deadpanned at the woman.

"Think about the situation," At least one person seemed to understand. "That instant of hesitation could decide the fight. Don't let the villains do anything!"

The observing vigilante let out another curse and stood up as she readied to fight. All for One had begun to use one of his quirks whilst wrapped in the string. And, in almost no time at all, there was an explosion that sent smoke everywhere.

Everything seemed to go silent amongst all the people there as the clouds of debris and dust slowly faded away. Surprisingly enough, no one had been injured, but the warehouse and some of the surroundings were completely destroyed.. The reason why, though, was what surprised the heroes and villains the most.

"Well... It certainly has been awhile," The white haired vigilante stood in front of the heroes in a protective yet somehow casual position. "Hasn't it, All for One...?"

"Shirokage..." Out of everyone, he seemed to be the only one that wasn't surprised with the girl's appearance. "You always seem to appear at such important moments... As expected of the number one vigilante. I thought I had blown everyone away, but you used your quirk to create barriers around each and every one of them before they could even get a scratch. To be able to do that in an instant... Your skills are certainly admirable."