s e v e n t e e n - i n s t a g r a m

liked by mannymontgomery, bbymendes, and 1,841,262 others

shawnmendes she's a singer, a painter, a reader, obsessed with van gogh, can speak latin, dutch, french, and english? what can she not do?

tagged whoanellie

View all comments

jackj library date? u fucking nerds

whoanellie i'm not obsessed with van gogh what are u talking about

bbymendes thank u guys so much for following my omg I love u both so so so much

shawnmendes @bbymendes thank you for supporting us 💙

shawnpr shawn is the cutest also johnson just said LiBrArY dAtE????

whoanellie @bbymendes endless thanks for ur support. our love goes to u 💙

lovemendes ughhh stop hanging out with her shes not even pretty. great, she can speak more than just english. big whoop! shes not good for you. your gonna get distracted and go downhill.

shawnmendes @lovemendes I think you need to learn how to be a real fan. if you are a fan of me and my music, you support who I hang out with, whether a girlfriend or just a friend, and you don't insult the people that I care about. and I think it's impressive that nellie can speak four languages actually. I think she's a very talented and intelligent girl, and I really enjoy being around her. and her looks don't need to have anything to do with why I hang out with her. if she makes me happy the way she does, you should be happy for me. if you're a real fan, that is.

whoanellie @lovemendes girl how many languages can u speak?? looks like just rude and idiot to me. (because u clearly don't know english well enough to know that it's "you're" not "your" in this context)

mannymontgomery @lovemendes YOU JUST GOT FUCKING ROASTED HUNNY HOW DID THAT FEEL? also wtf how do u think nellie isn't pretty

mendesfeels tHaT wAs fUcKiNg ePiC

aaliyahmende.s jesus shawn date her already

a/n this is probably my favourite chapter I've written so far