t h i r t y - t h r e e - r e a l i t y

I looked at Shawn's comment and opened Messages.

bub💛 | nel💛

what's up bub

I'm coming over

okay? any particular reason for the straightforwardness?

that picture you posted. my baby is fine as hell and I need to kiss her

shawn ur adorable

door is unlocked just come in when u get here i'm in my room

on my way

I looked at Shawn's text and chuckled. Shawn was such a sweetheart.

Ten minutes later, I heard the door open from my spot on my bed. I could hear Shawn kicking his shoes off, and heard him walk quickly to my room, his feet hitting the floor loudly.

I was lying on my bed, on top of the covers and I looked at him as he entered my room, setting my sketchbook and pencil on the small table next to my bed. He looked at me and bit his lip.

"God, baby, you look so hot," he said as he approached me. He reached my bed and climbed onto it. I sat up, smiling at him.

"Nice to see you too," I chuckled.

Shawn grabbed my waist and pulled me into his lap so that I was facing him, my legs now wrapped around his torso. I could see the lust in his eyes (if that was even possible for a boy as adorable as Shawn). He brought his lips to mine, his hands still on my waist. Our lips moved together, the warmth of his body radiating onto mine as we kissed. Shawn bit my bottom lip and I smiled into the kiss. 

Shawn moved his hands lower so that they were on my butt now. I pulled our lips apart, unable to help the laugh that came from my chest. He grinned at me, and planted a quick kiss on my lips, which were now almost aching for his.

I smiled at the boy in front of me. I had to tell him. "Shawn, bub," I said.

"Yes baby?"

"I love you," I said softly.

He beamed, a huge grin on his glowing face. "Baby, I've been waiting forever to say that to you, I just didn't want it to be too quick, but I'm so in love with you. I love you too, Nels."

I grinned and brought our lips back together. After a couple minutes of making out, Shawn moved his lips down my jaw, almost making me shiver, and began kissing my neck. I closed my eyes, running my fingers through his hair as I tipped my head back. Shawn left hickeys as he bit the sensitive skin of my neck.

I could feel his hot breath on my neck as he murmured, "You're so perfect, baby." I smiled, biting my lip as he brought his face level with mine. "How did I end up with a girl like you?" he asked, his voice breathy. "You're more perfect than anything I could ever imagine. It's almost unreal."

Shawn always knew how to leave me breathless. "I love you, Shawn," I said. "Hey, um, Shawn? Do you think it would be okay to tell everyone now?" I asked him.

He raised his eyebrows. "You think we're ready?" he replied.

"Do you not?"

"I do, I know I'm ready, I just need to make sure that you are before we do anything. I'm in love with the most beautiful girl in the world and I want everyone to know that." He kissed the tip of my nose, causing me to smile.

  "We can do that later, though," Shawn whispered, his hands now back on my butt. "I have something else to do now. I wanna get lost in this paradise right here."

I laughed softly before he brought his lips back to mine and passionately kissed me.

Before I knew it my shirt was off and Shawn was leaving soft kisses across my stomach, one hand on still on my waist and the other tugging at the hem of my sweats. I was lying down on the bed at this point, Shawn above me with his knees on either side of me.

"Are you okay with this?" Shawn asked before going any further.

I nodded. "Absolutely," I whispered, sitting up briefly and giving him a kiss.

He smiled as I laid back down, pulling his own shirt over his head and throwing it behind him. Neither of us cared where it went, as long as it wasn't on him anymore. I smiled as took in Shawn's exposed stomach and chest, seeing the muscles as he jokingly flexed, noticing that I was looking.

"Like what you see?" he asked, grinning.

"I love it," I smiled.

He kissed different parts of my body, and then took off my pants, followed by his.

+++++

"I love you, Nellie," Shawn said, kissing the tip of my nose as we laid in bed.

I smiled. "I love you too, Shawn."

"Being with you is so surreal," he said, propping his head up on his elbow. "Like, a year ago, I didn't know you could love someone this way. But here you are, and I am so in love with you that I can feel it in my heart. Literally just every time I think about you I get this tingling in my heart and it beats faster and I don't know how to even explain the feeling.

"You don't have to explain it, bub, I feel it too," I said softly.

a/n i do apologise sincerely for this super short chapter :(