CHAPTER 13

"Jinny? Wake up,"

Somebody tapped on my cheeks. My eyelids fluttered open and saw Ashton leaning down, looking at me.

"Why do you guys keep waking me up? Fuck off and let me sleep," I mumbled.

"You'll have neck cramps because of sleeping in front of your laptop and besides, I made you cereal and milk," he stood up and got the cereal he was talking about.

I sat up straight and felt my neck ache a little from the uncomfortable position I slept in. I rubbed my eyes and felt something fall from my back, a blanket it seems. Aw, Ash must've draped it over my shoulders, how sweet of him.

My thighs were also aching as I looked down on Calum still sleeping at my lap.

As from the sunlight coming through the windows, I'm guessing it must be around 9 AM. Ash came back with a tray, with the cereal and milk.

"Breakfast in couch, milady," he chuckled.

"Where's your food? Get yours, too, Ash and let's eat together," I told him and he stood up to oblige, "by the way, thanks for the blanket, Ash. It was very sweet of you."

"Eh? What blanket?" he furrowed his eyebrows, genuinely confused.

I stopped. He didn't give me the blanket? Then who did?

"Nothing, get your cereal, should we wake up this dork, too?" I just changed the subject and gestured on Calum.

"Oh, yeah, I guess so. Wait, I'll wake up the others at the back," he smiled and disappeared into the bunks.

I shook Calum to wake him up. He rubbed his eyes quietly, stretched out and stood, went straight into the bus bathroom.

I sat there, wondering who gave me the blanket. I also checked my tumblr page, fuck, it gained thousands of followers over my sleep. Why in the world?

I saw Ash's phone lying on the table and I got it, it was opened at twitter and currently exploding in twitter notifications. He must've tweeted something. I checked it out I and found out why I gained followers in tumblr. He tweeted a selfie with me sleeping at the back. Oh my gods.

@Ashton5SOS: Awesome crew we have here, been working all night! Check out her tumblr page for latest photo updates from us lads, they're HD! x *insert tumblr link*

All I can see is my green hair as I was slumping in the table in front of my laptop. Calum was not seen in the photo as he was snoring below the table in my lap. I checked the fans' replies.

@mrs_irwin: omg ash i love you

@irwinsdimples: why is her hair green?

@lipringhoodx: i follow her page ash! they're awezum pics

@twerkingcliffxrd: who the hell is she?

That explains why I gained a lot of followers and why my tumblr page is freezing on notifications. Ash came back and I looked at him knowingly, handing him back his phone, "You forgot this."

He seemed to understand that I saw the tweet and he just laughed, "It's good PR for your tumblr page, isn't it?"

He sat beside me and we started eating. Cal walked out, wiping his face from washing. He proceeded on preparing his own cereal and pretty soon the three of us were eating. Luke and Michael walked up to us and did the same thing. We were pretty silent as we ate, it's obvious we were not really morning people. Especially Luke.

"Woke up on the wrong side of the bunk, dude?" I told him as I noticed him frowning his face off.

He snorted at me and rolled his eyes. He then stood up and put his bowl in the sink.