CHAPTER 17

We flew to UK a few days later, for the iTunes festival. It was so awesome, it's my first time to be able to go the UK, it's the boys hundredth time though, I think.

I was sitting at a window seat in the plane, alone this time, my backpack in the seat beside me. My laptop on my lap, I'm rewatching some of the boys keeks just for laughs. I actually have almost if not all of their videos on the internet.

Calum peeked down at me from the seats behind, he was sitting beside Michael, Luke and Ash on the seats behind. 

"Aww, you're making fun of us," he pouted as he saw me smiling at their old keeks.

"No. You made fun of yourselves, I'm just watching," I laughed at him.

He didn't say anything and just snatched my phone which was also on my lap with my laptop.

"Hey! Hey!" I tried to get it from him but he already went back to his seat.

I just let him be, going back to what I was doing. I exited the video.

I was writing an article for my other blog, it's kind of a travel blog I started when I found out we were going to go to a lot of places. A little while later, the boys started laughing at the back. It must be something about my phone so I looked behind.

They were taking selfies. Ridiculous selfies, if you're asking.

"Do you guys not have your own phones? You can take selfies in those, too, you know," I said.

"No, no. You don't understand," Michael who was already laughing, started saying, "You have an app here called, 'Beautify' or something."

"Really?" I wondered. Wow, there's a thing like that on my phone? What even. Haha.

"We're trying to find out what would Ashton look like with makeup and wig on," Calum said, while tweaking on my phone.

Suddenly, he laughed. "Guys, guys. I present to you, Ashanti!"

He said as he showed us the photo. We ended up laughing like crazy. Michael was hooting. Luke chuckling like a crazy kid.

I was still laughing as I reached for my Instax in my bag and took photos of the boys.

Most of the flight was laughs after that.

x

We arrived in UK about 6 in the evening and went straight to check in on a hotel with all the staff. Usual, same room as the boys, with my own bed. We plopped down our bags beside our corresponding beds and decided to stay in and just sleep for the night because jetlag. We skipped dinner since we all got real full when we had some sort of foodtrip on the flight for fun.

I changed into something comfortable and crashed into the bed, jetlag making me sleep quickly.

x

2 AM.

I woke up to someone whimpering.

I squinted my eyes, slowly sat up and looked at the bed beside mine.

Ash was thrashing in his bed, asleep. He seemed like he's uncomfortable and having a nightmare so I approached him. Nudged and nudged his shoulders until he woke up.

"Ash, wake up," I said repeatedly till I saw his eyelids flutter open.

He sat up, breathing heavily, drops of sweat in his forehead.

"I had the scariest dream, Jins," he said, his voice a little bit shaky. Pulling me beside him, inching back to his headboard and resting his back there. We just sat silently, waiting for him to steady his breath. He rested his head on my shoulders, which was an effort for him I think, well, he is a lot taller than me.