CHAPTER 28

this chap is solely dedicated to Mae Molina.

Hi babe, you might like this chapter ho ho ho

Wassup dewds! love y'all :)

VOTE AND COMMENT x

they mean so much, @adrenalinemgc on twittah

Here's chap 28 as promised - sam

_____________________________________________

I'm gonna give it to Liz, she took really good shots.

I smiled as I scrolled some of the photos she took which I saved on my phone along my other shots. The New Orleans show just wrapped up and we're off to our bus, to rest and we have one day off tomorrow.

Ashton walked along with me, his hair in its usual mess. He offered to carry my backpack and I gave it to him, I heard a scoff at the back and saw a glimpse of Luke staring darkly at me before looking to his mum. Calum and Michael were smirking.

"Did we do well?" Ash asked, smiling.

"Of course, like always. Why do you always ask that? You guys always rock out," I smiled back and felt Calum and Michael match stride with us.

"'Coz it always feels like we play our songs ten times faster on stage," Michael said, then chuckled, putting his arms over my shoulders.

"Exactly," Calum chimed in. "So we want to know from someone in the crowd."

"Well, I'm pretty biased but like I said, you guys always rock out and every performance just makes me teary-eyed," I half-joked, faking wiping my eyes from imaginary tears. "Oh, my dear boys."

We all laughed and the three of them boys unconsciously looked back to Luke, walking with Liz, staring at Calum.

I looked at Cal and he looked wary.

What's happening?

We all arrived in the bus and settled in our own bunks. I fell asleep immediately because of exhaustion.

x

2 days with us and Liz had to say goodbye. The day off did me good. I felt refreshed and the crew had dinner together last night on this really cool restaurant.

It was hard to say goodbye to Liz, I really missed her. I hugged her for the last time.

"You be strong, Lei, okay? Everything's gonna be fine soon," she said meaningfully.

I smiled back while she leaned in and whispered, "My son's confused. But he loves you. So much."

She released me and winked. Quickly faced away and walked to get her bags.

I was left dumbfounded. What the hell did she just say?

She walked down the bus and we drove off, Luke waving until she was out of sight. I was silently observing him. He was all smiles when his mum was here but I saw the mask disappear as Liz did. He frowned, walked silently back to his bunk.

I didn't know I still cared at Luke. What the fuck Leijin? Grow up and move on.

I sat in my favorite window seat while the other boys were at the back playing fifa, my memory going back to Liz and what she said.

"Hush, child. Don't cry now, Lei."

Liz cooed while I sobbed on her chest. She led me to an empty room because I was starting to attract attention because of my crying. I told her everything.