CHAPTER 21

The next day went by so fast because House of Blues.

Everyone was hyped up, excited for the gig tonight.

The boys went out the whole morning to meet some fans so I just lied low, stayed away from them to release tension and drama among the fans. With my relationship with Luke, omigosh, I haven't realized the danger I put myself in.

If the boys would know about us, would the staff know too? Would the fans and the public too? One more problem, Lei. You just made yourself one more problem. But I couldn't regret saying yes. Yesterday was the happiest day of my life, having Luke beside me, his kisses are now such an addiction to me I can't live through the day without one.

Ash pulled me in a corner of the bus shortly after they went back and asked me about Luke.

"Are you dating?" he asked, dead-panned.

"Well, technically.." I dragged, scared to see his reaction, "yes."

I looked up to him but he quickly faced away from me, I heard him laugh, "I'm so happy for you."

"Ash," I tried to make him face me.

All I saw was a smiling Ash, maybe he's okay with this. I smiled, "Thanks."

"Are you happy?" he held my shoulders

"Very," I beamed at him.

"Then, that's all that matters to me," he said again, smiling.

Shortly afterwards Cal went in and called Ash. Apparently they were going to get Ash some new glasses because he went to the eye doctor yesterday (when Luke and I left) and the doctor recommended him to get glasses. I said I wanted to come along so they let me.

Ash made me pick a frame and by noon his glasses were done and he wore them.

"Good afternoon, Professor Ashton," I said, trying to sound like a high-schooler.

We both had some quick snack. I walked a little bit far from both of them since there were some fans we walk up to and asked for few photos, the fans were quite shocked, eyeglasses Ashton was back, it seems.

We went back to the van and saw Luke sitting on the couch, staring daggers at us.

Calum laughed, "Dude, you're not getting jealous of us, are you? 'coz that'd suck."

"'course not. I just can't eat anything, I need Lei to cook," he said, rather grumpily.

"YES, JINNY. PLEASE COOK SOME DECENT FOOD," we all heard Michael shout from the bunks.

I smiled as I went to the mini-kitchen and looked for anything to cook. "Y'all stay at the back first so I can cook."

I went back to the bunks, "Mikey."

I nudged him, he was on his phone, tweeting probably.

"Can you come with me to buy stuff to cook? Your fridge is full of shit-foods," junk foods that's what they are.

"Ask Luke, he's the one you're dating," he mumbled, his voice muffled by the large pillow he was cuddling.

"You know you'll get extra servings for coming, besides I want to spend quality time with you, too," I smiled as I pulled his blankets away from him.

"Do I get to choose what you'd cook, too?" he was slowly crawling down from his bunk.

"Yep."

"Okay, I'll just find something decent to wear," he said as he was only wearing boxers at the moment.