(22) My dead boyfriend's brothers

My dead boyfriend's brothers.

Chapter 22

I went into my room and took a quick shower before I put on some pajama shorts and a tank top. I got into bed and waited for the minutes to pass until Ethan would sneak into my room. I didn't want to be alone, everything seems so much worse when I'm alone. I kept on thinking about Ryan killing Bret and no matter how much I tried to think of something else I couldn't.

I wasn't sure how he did it but random images kept on flashing through my head flooding me with pain and heartache. By the time Ethan sneaked into my room I was sobbing uncontrollably. As soon as he heard my crying he locked the door and ran over to me.

"What's wrong Karley?" He asked, his voice filled with panic and concern.

"I...I..." I stuttered unable to form a proper sentence. I wanted to tell him but I just couldn't stop crying.

"Ssshhh, it's ok" Ethan said pulling me up into his arms and holding me tightly. As soon as I was in his arms I felt better but it still took me a few minutes to stop crying. When my tears started running out Ethan loosened his grip on me and looked me in the eyes, he looked really worried.

"What happened?" He asked and luckily this time I was able to answer.

"I kept on thinking about Ryan killing Bret and it just got too much for me to handle" I confessed and I could see the expression of worry that was in Ethan's eyes change to one of sadness.

"I'm sorry, I didn't want to upset you again" I said feeling guilty for making him sad again, we were supposed to have fun tonight, not worry about our problems.

"It's ok, I couldn't stop thinking about it too" Ethan said pulling me back into a hug. We sat like that for a few minutes. Just holding and comforting each other.

I was the first to pull away and when I did I immediately missed the safety of his body against mine. I needed him so much. I smiled at him weakly and then pressed my lips against his. He kissed me back passionately and soon the kiss led to a more intense make out session.

Our bodies were glued to each other as we ripped each other's clothes off. His hands roamed my body touching places I never ever knew existed and causing me indescribable pleasure.

We kissed and made love the entire night. It was just after five in the morning when Ethan sneaked back to his room. I didn't want him to go but I knew my parents would be up soon so we didn't really have much of a choice.

I felt tired but it was worth it, the sex was absolutely amazing and being with Ethan made me feel safe and loved. I took a long hot shower before I got dressed and left my room. I knocked on Ethan's door letting him know that it was time to come down for breakfast. We headed downstairs to find my parents in the kitchen talking. They seemed to be in good moods which was a good thing considering the circumstances.

They had already eaten breakfast so I made some toast, bacon and eggs for me and Ethan before we left for school. Well at least that's where my parents thought we were going.

We headed to Ethan's house and quickly packed his stuff not wanting to be there any longer then we had too. When we were done we loaded his bag in my car and headed for the graveyard. Both of us wanted to talk to Bret so we decided to do it together.

************************************************************************

Hi guys!

I just wanted to say thank you for all the support you have given me with this story. I really enjoy writing it and am glad that you guys like it too!

I know some of you are reading my other stories and I want to say a huge thank you to all of you for getting them nominated for the second round of the Watty Awards. Those of you who haven't checked out my other stories please give them a read and if you like them vote for them on the Watty Awards page.

I hope you all enjoyed this chapter and I'll be sure to upload soon!

*Seager99*