Apologies Go South

I jogged behind Daniel, trying my best to stay close to him as I continued awkwardly adjusting my wig. From what Silver had said, all we knew was Jasper and John were fighting one another because of what happened in Minnesota. My stomach continued to flip as we ran. I was feeling so many different emotions. I know that I hurt both John and Jasper and that I needed to apologize for my actions, but I was nervous to do so.

By the time Daniel and I reached the house, all we could hear was yelling. The front door had been left open. I quickly shut the door behind me before following Daniel to where the yelling was coming from. We ran outside and it looked like a wild scene. John and Jasper were on the ground fighting and the rest of the brothers were sitting back not knowing exactly what to do.

John managed to get Jasper onto his back. He punched Jasper in the face before spitting on him. "You're a piece of shit for fucking me over like that."

Silver and I made eye contact and I saw him clench his jaw.

"Why the fuck are you letting them fight?" Daniel asked loudly as he walked towards the two. He pulled John off Jasper and threw him on the ground. John got up and tried to grab my brother's arm before Vald stepped in.

"Fucking touch him and you're going to the hospital after I'm done with you," He seethed. I had never seen Vald so pissed before. John seemed to give Vald a once over before not moving.

"Stop fighting, you guys are fucking fighting for no reason," Daniel glared at both of them. Jasper was bleeding from the side of his mouth and it looked like John's cheek was becoming bruised.

"No fuck him. I want him out of our frat," Jasper yelled as he pointed to John.

"On what grounds? Because YOU and MY girlfriend were caught?!" John asked annoyed.

"Because you cheated on her and because you lied to us on numerous occasions. Your grandmother was never sick. You went on a fuck fest with one of your side girls," Jasper accused. My heart dropped. I gasped a little. Vald looked up to me on the porch with sad eyes. Silver walked over next to me.

"We just found out. I'm so sorry, Xandra," Silver whispered. I felt myself begin to tear up. I felt like a piece of shit for kissing Jasper, yet John was hooking up with different girls?

"I fucking knew it you piece of fucking shit," Daniel roared as he threw a punch at John. Daniel went to hit John again, but Vald pulled him off. John spat up some blood.

"Fuck you," John said before spitting out another mouthful of blood, "who do you think she's going to believe, you or me?" He begin to smirk. His teeth were completely red with blood.

"We're done," I said. Everyone's attention turned towards me.

"Don't do it," Silver whispered behind me.

"Excuse me?" John asked, his eyes squinting at me.

"I said fuck you, we are through. I hope they were worth it," I said, finding my voice and speaking louder.

"What the hell is going on?" Joey asked. I pulled off my wig. My hair fell down my body. Some of the brothers' mouths dropped, others looked even more confused than a minute ago, and the remainder looked down right furious.

"I don't fucking believe it," Wade murmured. I turned to my side and moved my hair out of the way. I pulled my sweatpants down a little bit revealing my Taco Bell tattoo on my ass.

"No fucking way," Jasper whispered. He looked hurt. The hurt turned into betrayal. "This whole time you were fucking playing us?"

"Xandra...what the fuck?" John asked. "What kind of sick attachment issues do you have? Are you so pathetic you followed me here?" I felt a stabbing pain in my heart. Did he really think I did all this because I missed him?

"She did it because she thought you were cheating on her, you fucktard," Vald spoke up. Jasper's head quickly turned to look at him.

"YOU knew about this?" Jasper asked, hurt lacing his question.

"I knew from the beginning."

"If anything HE should be thrown out," John said, "he knew about this and didn't tell anyone!"

"Shut up," Daniel said glaring at him.

"We knew about it, but it wasn't our business to tell. Xandra had her reasons for doing this," Silver added as he stepped up next to me.

"You guys are so fucked up. I don't even want to be apart of a fucked up fraternity. This went from being one of the best frats on campus to some...some freak show!" John said as he stood up. "I'm out of here. By the way, Jasper, I fucked your girl too. Who do you think she cheated with?" Jasper jumped to his feet. His hair was messy from their fighting and he was still bleeding.

"I'm going to fucking kill you, you piece of fucking shit," Jasper yelled as he moved towards John. Vald grabbed his shoulder and pulled him back.

"He isn't worth it, Jasp. Just let the fucker go," Vald said. Jasper glared as he looked between Vald and John. John began walking towards me as it was the only way to leave the backyard. When he got close to me he leaned down towards my ear.

"You weren't even worth it," He whispered.

"Leave," Silver glared, pulling me back to his side. John winked at me and walked back into the house.

"Joey, Dexter, make sure he doesn't do dumb shit in there," Daniel said. Daniel and Vald moved towards me.

"Are you okay?" Silver murmured in my ear. It was then I realized I was hyperventilating and clutching my stomach. I felt the tears run down my face as Vald pulled me into a huge hug.

"He was a piece of shit. You deserve so much better," Vald said as he hugged me. I squeezed onto him but it didn't seem to bother him.

"Xandra..."

I slowly turned my head to look at him. "Don't say it, Daniel." He looked sad as he pulled me into a hug.

"I'm so sorry, Xandra. This time I didn't want to be right," he whispered.

"Everyone go inside and do whatever it is you do," Vald said loudly to the remaining brothers in the backyard. Slowly but surely everyone began moving towards the house. Jasper seemed to stay behind.

"He's fucking dick. I'm sorry, Xandra," Silver said. I nodded and held onto Daniel. I felt heartbroken. I knew what I did was wrong, but at the same time hearing John announce it made it so much more real. Over the semester I had slowly forgotten why I came here. I thoroughly enjoyed my time in the house and with the brothers that I lost sight of what the reason was of being here.

"I want to go home," I whispered against Daniel's chest. I moved out of his grasp and brushed the remaining tears off my face.

"You don't want to finish your final?" Daniel asked sounding disappointed. Shit, I had forgotten about that.

"I wanna go home as soon as I finish it," I mumbled. Daniel nodded. I looked behind Daniel and noticed Jasper had left. "Where did Jasper go?" I asked no one in particular. Daniel shrugged his shoulders.

"He said he had to go take care of some things,"   Vald said. I nodded my head.

"I'll bring you back to your room, okay?" Daniel said. I nodded. He and I began walking back to my dorm after I told Silver and Vald I'd text them later.