Goodnight Kiss

Anxiety and excitement filled my body like fuel. Both these feelings always were co-occurring, especially lately. I was anticipating tonight, and what it would be like. The guys had been tired from last night and slept through most of the day, which was totally understandable. 

     Thanks to my insomnia I woke up pretty early-if you consider eight AM early. I was sore, and I'm pretty sure that was all thanks to the awkward angle I slept in during the car ride here. I had texted Angel and Michelle earlier and they said they thought it'd be fun to hit up one of the clubs later tonight. I didn't know how I felt about that. 

     I stopped applying mascara, and checked my right eye make up in the mirror. I smiled slightly, happy with the finished product. I began applying eye liner and mascara to my other eye. This afternoon when all three guys were up, I had made them breakfast and they seemed excited to go to the club after I brought it up. 

     "Xandra?" Someone knocked on my door. I stopped doing my make up, and turned expectantly at the door. 

     "Yeah, what's up? You can come in," I said. There was a 'thump' at the door, followed by a muffled 'fuck.' I smiled when I realized it was Jasper. He opened the door, and stopped when he saw me.

     "Oh, wow. You look...you look beautiful," He said. I blushed at the compliment. I glanced him over and refrained from raising my eye brows. He looked dashing. The red plaid shirt fit his torso perfectly, and the jeans he wore completed the look.

     "Thanks, Jasper."

     "Anytime. I just wanted to tell you that the rest of the guys are ready whenever you are," He told me. I nodded my head.

     "I just need to change and then I'll be down in a minute," I smiled. He opened his mouth to say something, but just smiled.

     "Sounds good." I turned my attention back to my mirror and leaned in to quickly finish my mascara. The door shut lightly behind him. When I was done, I turned around and scurried around my room and picked out a new dress. Well, it wasn't new, new, but I had bought it my birthday weekend a long time ago and hadn't worn it yet. I stripped out of my clothes, leaving my black strapless bra and panties on, and pulled the dress over. 

     I loved it. It was kind of tight fitting, but made my body look killer. The bodice was black, and the skirt part was cheetah print. I put in some diamond studs, and applied some red lipstick. I smiled at myself in the mirror, before putting on my Baby Phat black laced heels. I turned off the light and headed downstairs.

     "I hope everyone is ready!" I said as I descended down the stairs. I heard some footsteps and all three guys appeared in the foyer at the base of the stairs.

     "Holy shi-" Silver murmured, looking me up and down.

     "Xandra..." Jasper said.

     "You should get a sweater on," Vlad said with a smirk. I rolled my eyes and stuck my tongue out at him. 

     "I'm not even cold, besides the club will get hot!" I told him. He smiled and shook his head at me. I smiled at Silver and Jasper. "Everyone ready to go?" All three nodded their heads excitedly.

--

     I was right-it had grown hot in the club. I was busy dancing the night away with Michelle and Angel, and the guys had gone to the bar to get drinks. 

     "Silver is like reeeallly cute, why're you hogging him?" Angel asked over the loud, vibrating music. I looked at her and smiled. She had her hair braided and was wearing a hot pink dress. She looked awesome as usual.

     "What do you mean?" I asked loudly over the music.

     "You keep dancing with him, you have to learn how to share!" She pouted. I made eye contact with Jasper from across the club and he smiled at me. Me being the weird, awkward person I am, waved at him.

     "You like him," Michelle told me. I shook my head and opened my mouth to respond when she started again. "Don't try to deny it, Xan, I can tell you do. The way you guys flirt with your eyes, the way he laughs at your jokes. I love you girl, but you are not that funny." 

     "Breaking my heart, Michelle! I thought I was funny," I laughed over the music. Michelle was killing it in her light black and horizontal short dress. Her hair was straighten, and she was wearing simple flats. I felt someone grab my hips, and expected to see Silver as I turned my head around. I was in for a big surprise to see a complete stranger. 

     "Why hello pretty lady," He whispered into my ear. I got goosebumps from how unnatural it felt for him to touch me. I shivered out of his grasp, and turned, chest to chest.

     "Please don't touch me," I told him. He quirked an eyebrow and was about to say something when yet another pair of hands pulled my hips closer to them. I was just about to turn around and snap for whoever it was grabbing me, but was interrupted. 

     "Find your own girl," Jasper said, dancing behind me. The guy didn't respond, he just walked away defeated. I smiled and turned my head.

     "Thanks, Jasp," I smiled at him.

     "Anything for you, Xandra." 

     "You know he left right?" I asked him, glancing down at his hands that were still on my body. Immediately he dropped his hands. I couldn't help but to miss his hands on my body.

     "There you guys are! Xandra, I got you a Tequila sunrise!" Vlad smiled, handing me the drink. I thanked him, and drank it in a hurried manner. I was beyond thirsty, and I couldn't even taste the tequila in it. I glanced over and saw Silver grinding with Angel. I rolled my eyes at that, supposedly Angel was over her online boyfriend. Not that I had a problem with that, but I was always worried about that since she fell in love so frequently and got hurt constantly. I turned my head, only to realize Jasper had disappeared. 

     "Having fun?" I asked Vlad loudly as I danced as I drank more. He smiled at me.

     "Yes, it's pretty fun. Nate texted me, he said that he was still on his way up here," He answered. I nodded my head. Nate was originally going to come last night as we planned, but there had been construction on the major highway he needed to take, and decided to come up tonight instead. The anxiety faded away with each dance and each drink. 

     Soon enough we made it back to my house, leaving me somewhat confused on how we got home. I practically jumped out of the car, which was a horrible idea seeing as how I fell down.

     "Owie," I complained, rubbing the elbow that landed my blow. There was a small, muffled laugh before Jasper climbed out of the backseat. He easily lifted me up in his arms, holding me to his chest. 

     "It looked like you could use some help," He told me, as he began walking up to the house. Silver and Vlad must have already been in the house because I didn't see or hear them. 

     "Thanks," I slurred. I rested my head against his chest, shivering a bit. "Cold."

     "We're almost inside, and then you'll be warm in bed, I promise," He murmured. He began climbing up the front steps, but seemed to have a little difficulty.

     "Sorry I'm heavy," I slurred ashamed. He stopped walking, and I looked up at him expectantly. He looked over my face, and I'm sure I looked like Hell. I'm sure my hair that had been wavy was matted all over my face, that my make up was smeared, and that I looked just exhausted.

     "You're not heavy, Xandra, you're perfect," He told me. I rested my head against him again and smiled. I shut my eyes as he carried me into the house, and up the remaining stairs to my bedroom. I think I began to nod off because soon enough I was set down on a comfortable surface, and warmness surrounded me. 

     "Thanks, Jasp Jasp," I smiled, my eyes still shut. 

     "Of course, Xandra. Sleep well," He murmured. I snuggled against my comforter. I swear, I felt a faint pressure on my forehead. It was as if someone had kissed me goodnight.