No Sex in the Dumale House

"Xandra?" Jasper asked, his sea blue eyes capturing mine. They were so beautiful...It took me a moment to register the fact that he was talking to me, and looking at me expectantly. I opened my mouth nervously for some reason.

     "Oh, uh, yeah?" I asked shaking my head a little bit. 

     "Listen, I have to tell you about something," Jasper said, running a hand through his glorious dark, brown hair. His dimple showed a little as he spoke.

      "Yeah, what's up?" I asked him, chewing on my bottom lip a little. He continued looking at me with this unknown look in his eyes. I crossed my arms across my chest, mentally preparing myself for whatever he was about to tell me.

     "Ever since that first day I met you, I've been captivated with those beautiful moss green eyes of yours...the way you skip a little when you walk," He began, "Those little freckles on your face, that dimple in your eye, everything about you I love. Over these last few months I think-no, I know I have fallen in-"

     An intense pain made me jerk forward. "Shit," I muttered, my chest hitting roughly against the seatbelt. I jerked my head around, my hair flying everywhere. "What do you want?" I hissed at Silver, immediately knowing it was him who woke me from my dream. 

     "I just wanted to let you know we're almost in Minnesota and Vlad doesn't know where he's going," Silver smirked at me. I rolled my eyes. 

     "I said nicely wake her up, not smack the living shit out of her, Silv," Vlad grunted next to me. I rubbed my eyes, realizing that it was dark outside. The boys had wanted to stop off along the way. Greek Town in Chicago, a few other tourist spots, and it made us a little behind schedule. I glanced at the clock in the car. It was already ten PM.

     "How much longer?" Silver whined like a child.

     "No, we are not doing that. We are NOT doing that, Silver. You are way too old for that," Vlad said, looking into the rear-view mirror at him. I laughed a little. I looked back at Silver, only to realize that next to him, was a sleeping Jasper. I began blushing remembering my dream. 

     "Look at you, little miss thang, blushing away!" Silver said, laughing back at me. I was just about to ask him how he even knew I was blushing when he answered my unasked question. "The lights from the passing cars hit your face." I nodded my head in understanding. I looked at the next sign. Only 20 more miles until we hit Minneapolis and then about half an hour to reach my home.

     "Annnnyway," Vlad said, drawing out the word, "Do you think your friends will be there already?"

     "No, probably not," I answered, shaking my head, "It's getting a little late, so I'm sure they've already went to bed."

     "Are your friends hot?" Silver asked. I turned my head and gave him an 'are-you-kidding-me' look. 

      "They have great personalities," I smirked, knowing darn well I stole that line from She's the Man. Vlad smiled.

     "Should I wake up Jasper?" Silver asked. I looked at Vlad for that one. I clenched my jaw, remembering the dream again. 

     "No, you should let him sleep, we still have a while," Vlad answered. I looked at the GPS, which said we had about forty five minutes before our arrival. I shut my eyes again, quickly falling back asleep to Silver and Vlad discussing the new Tom Clancy video game. 

     "Hey, Xandra," Someone said, gently rubbing my arm. I slowly opened my eyes and yawned. 

     "See, that's how you wake up a woman," Vlad said. I turned my head and saw Jasper's blue eyes glancing back at me. I blushed, realizing that it had been Jasper.