•3•

Riyah In MM. 🌼.
___________________________

Back On The Block....

Third Person...

Riyah laid in her bed butt ass naked while Beenie walked around wit his ass all out. She smirked seeing him before gathering her things & standing up.

She walked to her own personal bathroom making sure to grab his hand while in the process.

He followed after sitting on the counter. She turned the shower water on before getting in waiting on him. He got in grabbing onto her waist bending her over.

He slid in thrusting his hips hard. He pounded making a clapping noise every time he bucked.

"Oooooh." She moaned out.

"It feel good don't it?" He asked biting his bottom lip.

"Yes daddy!!!" She yelled out in pleaser. Her knees kept bending which was fucking up her balance.

Minutes lasted they heard a loud knock at the door. Riyah jumped up pushing Beenie to the front where the shower head was at and slightly opened the shower curtain only making sure to stick her head out so that person can't see nothing else.

"Who is it!?" She yelled.

"It's ya mother. What the fuck is all that noise Riyah?" Her mother asked standing on the opposite side of the door trying to get in.

"Oh it's nothing."

"Open this door little girl?" She demanded.

"Momma I'm in the shower righ nigh. I can't." Riyah tried pleasing so her mom could leave.

"It's stank in here & I see some clothes on da ground. Are you in here fuckin lil girl?"

"No momma. It's just a friends clothes they wanted me to hold them for em. Don't worry all I gotta do is wash them then their done."

"You betta not be fuckin lyin to me. Draws N shit all left on the floor." Her mother mumbled before walking away.

"Ooooh. That was close." Riyah rubbed her head sighing.

"You still tryna finish?" Beenie asked with a smirk.

"I would love too bu—." She was cut off by being pinned up on a wall and slammed into.

She quickly covered her mouth with her hand trying not to scream aloud. Her eyes rolled to the back of her head feeling a delightful pleaser she wished to keep.
➖➖➖➖➖
"Jania stop mane." Kentrell slapped her hand away from his face. He had all his kids laying down on his bed while they sat at the edge watching over them.

She took her phone out recording.

"Tay Tay!" She yelled trying to get his attention.

He looked up at the camera smiling. She laughed turning it off.

"I can't wait til I have a baybeh sometime." She spoke aloud.

"Wit who?" Kentrell furrowed his eyebrows.

"Wit you. We gone have us a field of babies." She bluntly said.

"Oh ight. Ion know bout dat field part, but the rest could stay." He shrugged his shoulders putting his hood over his head.

His phone ring making him look down and answering. "Wassam momma." He answered showing his blinged our teeth.

"Hey baybeh. I got some shit to tell you."

"Wassgood?" He asked.

"You know dat lil guh you used to mess wit?" She questioned him.

"Who. It was a lot of em."

"Dat cute lil one. She kind of looked like dat rapper T.I daughter. Rememba' I said dat?" She reminded him. He automatically nodded his head biting his bottom lip.

He got up walking into another room before answering. "Cartier?"

"Oop. Yeah dats ha'." She quickly nodded her head smacking her lips.

"What bout ha'?"

"They sayin she got a baybeh on you. And she locked up wit it too."

He rubbed his hand down his face before sighing. She's not the only person that said that to him too. A couple of his homeboys & some of ha' family members been sayin dat. So it's hard not to believe it.

"Damn. I heard about dat shit too mane. Ion know if I could believe it dough." He folded his arms.

"Boy well ya' betta' start believing it. If others telling you dat shit might be true. Kentrell take yo ass down to go see her & talk dat shit out. Bye." She hung up making him throw his phone at the wall.

He was furious as hell. He straightened himself up before walking back into the room. Jania got up walking behind him. She wrapped her arms around his waist making him put on a fake lil smile.

"You ok." She mumbled.

"Yeah I'm good." And with that he walked over to the bed laying down. Thinking of how he was gonna play everything out.

Merry Christmas 🎄

Imma Update A Lot For Y'all Today So Get Ready.

Enjoy🤗🤗🤗✌🏾✌🏾✌🏾

<EXCUSE MISTAKES>

😘🥰😘🥰😘🥰😘🥰 (Too All my Loves & Readers>