•24•

Mya
I looked down at my phone wondering why Xavier just did me like that. I haven't done anything wrong & he wants to come at me. Niggas really need to come up.

"Mya. My fatha' said come down & eat." My Cousin Mariah peeked in my room.

"Tell him I said Ian hungry." I waved her off.

"Come on Mya." She tried bribing.

"Nah. I'm good love, but thanks."

She rolled her eyes leaving out my room.

I really didn't care at all. I'm not hungry & if I don't wanna eat, well then I don't wanna eat.

➖➖➖➖➖

2 Days Later......

"Hi my name is Tira Blackwell."

"And why are you here?"

"I'm here to look at the babies seeing which one I might want to adopt."

"Oh, you came just in time. There's a lot of babies here. There's too much to look after all at once." She smiled brightly.

"We're just gonna need your information. Meaning your birthday, day you were born, how old ar..."

"Ok buttercup. I get the gist."

"Well pardon me sweet thang. I was just tryna let you know." She Said in a country ass accent.

There was smiles all around of the babies. But I was looking for one smile in particular.....

BOOM.

Kordei Brown. Standing so little in his baby tux holding onto the table. He was hitting it with his hand, bouncing up and down making multiple baby noises.

There was nobody else in that room besides him and some white elderly lady. She was brittle, but could still manage herself just perfectly.

"Hey mommas baby." Mya smiles holding her arms out for the baby.

Kordei looked over smiling so hard. He knew exactly who his momma was.

Just so, the elderly women came out of nowhere smacking Kordei in his face hard.

Mya covered her mouth with her hands backing up a little.

His cries were so loud you could here them from all the way down the hall.

He held the side of his face standing there. But that didn't stop the lady.

"You nigger." She smacked him three more times in a row.

Mya then turned around & took out a pair of shades. As she put them on her face, her pupils had gotten bigger by the moment.

Moments Later...

"Ummm hi there. My name is Tira. Am I able to see this baby?" She asked.

"No. This baby is actually already in the process of being adopted." The white lady pointed to Kordei.

"Oh I didn't know that, but am I still able to look at him. He is a baby in this house right?" She smiled chuckling a little.

This lady didn't know what she was in for.

➖➖➖➖➖

Xavier
"Kai what you doin?"

"Nuuuu." He smiled droolin a little.

I wiped the corner of his mouth rubbing his hair afterwards.

He leaned his head to the side rolling his hand around.

"Haaaaaa." He yelled Laughin.

"What you Laughin at?" I asked him Laughin myself.

"Yuuuuuuk." He pointed out.

I looked up seeing Cartier & her daughter Sanai. I walked over waving at the both of them.

I was out at the amusement park—I wanted to take Kai out for a little while, before we went to go see Raelyn.

"Hey Xavier. What you here doin?" She asked.

"I took Kai out. He Always Inna House."

"Oh ared. Where he at?"

"He right here."

She looked behind me waving at him. He waved back, pointing at the baby. Sanai smiles at him slightly waving.

"Bayyyy-yeeeee." He dragged.

Sanai started bouncing clapping her hands.

"Who you here wit?"

"My brother Malik & Mya."

"Oh Ight. Well that's my cue. I Gotta Go. Me & Kai needs to leave anyway we have to get home. I Gotta Go See raelyn."

"Ok. Tell my girl I said hey too."

But before I could walk away, Mya came walking up to us along with Kordei.

"Hey Kai, Hey Xavier." She waved.

"Heyyyyy Myyy." Kai smiled. You could see him blushing a little bit. He always had a crush on Mya. He was the only female he liked.

"She kisses him on the cheek giving him a hug. He pulled himself back Crackin Up.

"Noooo."

When I looked at the both of them. I thought about what she said over the phone. That's when that shy hit me. Ian like all of that.

"Ayo back up a little bit." I jumped in front of her.

"What?"

"We gotta Go. Come on Kai." I walked ahead of him a little.

I soon heard him behind me. I mentally rolled my eyes, closing them. I took a deep breath humming.

"Imma giver her a break. Cause ion really got time to be dealing with her.

••••••

There Ya Go. Another One.

Comment Something.

Anyway. Should I Do My Face Reveal Tonight. Or Tomorrow. ??¿

Enjoy 🤗🤗🤗✌🏾✌🏾✌🏾

<EXCUSE MISTAKES>