•15•

Kenny In MM. 🥶.
___________________________
Third Person.....

Shortest Fucking Chapter Ever....

Cartier & Mya packed he rest of their belongings up before they left. They would have to come back & collect it while their parents waited for them on the outside. Luckily for Mya her uncle, Martin, would be picking her up & taking her to stay with him. Which wasn't a far distance from Cartier N everybody else, plus she was closer to XAVIER.

They were put into chains before being walked out & put into the back of a white van. On the way there Mya stared out the window thinking long & hard on how she was gonna get her son back & fuck some people up at that.

Cartier on the other hand was figuring out how to be a whole new bitch—rude & conceited, when she got out. And trying to find a new nigga to take care of her & her daughter cause she was not fucking round wit Kentrell & his bum ass girlfriend(s).

They pulled up & Cartier was let out first. Mya followed right after as she fixed herself up. Hey walked in the courtroom ready to be free. Cartier smiled looking at her mom & other family. Mya looked at them rolling her eyes.

She could see Malik made it to HER court date. She made sure to stick her middle finger up a little just for him to see. He furrowed his eyebrows scratching his nose a little. They both were sat down looking up at the judge. They've had the same judge from the get go.

"Hey everybody. Today will be the time we sit here & make amends by letting both of these beautiful girls be free. We are here to let them tell their story to let us know how they feel & more. Tay will be coming up here to explain her reasoning.
➖➖➖➖➖
10 minutes left......

"These girls are here today to be set free. The court of law is truly sorry to both girls and will like for you two to except this from us." The judge said. "I the court of law Cartier & Mya are set free & no longer have charges against them."

"You girls are free to go." The judge lastly said banging her gavel. They all jumped up happily. Mya got up walking back to the officer. She was ready to leave cause that's when the new Mya would be coming out.

Known as Tira......

Happy New Year Y'all. Ik I'm Sorry I Failed. But Imma Make It Up To Y'all Tomorrow.

Have A Good Morning Y'all.

There Will Ba Another Part To This Because I Wasn't Feeling In The Weather.

Enjoy🤗🤗🤗✌🏾✌🏾✌🏾

<EXCUSE MISTAKES>