•16•

This Is Pt. 2 Of Last Chap. 15.
___________________________
Third Person.....

Mya sat in the guess room of her uncle Martins house waiting on him to get back. She was devastated & warned out. She was waiting until she had the say-so on her son & where he'd be staying at.

The door to the bedroom opened & in walked her cousin Mariah. She sat down in her bed propping her feet up putting them in Myas face.

She pushed them away before standing up. "Move dem dirty ass feet & get the fuck out my room." She semi-yelled in a demanding like voice.

"Girl bye. Get the hell in. I was tryna see if you wanted to drive to Walmart wit me & Amirah?" She asked.

"What chu gotta Get?"

"I need some more eco gel, socks, deodorant, pads, & more shit I may like when I get there." She simply shrugged her shoulders.

Mya noosed her head agreeing. She went to the bathroom that connected with her & Amirahs room—she didn't like that shit. It lowkey reminded her of Tia & Tamera on Sister, Sister.

After finishing up what she needed to do she walked downstairs sliding on a pair of yellow crocs she had sitting near the door.

Mariah was already in the car warming it up since it was a little chilly outside. Mya threw in a jean jacket & a Beenie before running to the car.

(^^ Uu Get It???😂😂😂)

"Damn it's about time." Mariah huffed before pulling off.

"Bitch shut the fuck up." She mumbled, putting her headphones back in her ear.
➖➖➖➖➖
"Cartier come here real quick!" Her mom called out.

She came from upstairs after putting Sanai down for her afternoon nap. She walked to the kitchen where her mom was at seeing her cooking a lot of food up.

"Ma what chu whippin Up?" She asked walking over to her moms homemade banana pudding trying to dip her finger in. Her mother smacked her hand away mugging her.

"The hell wrong wit chu. Don't you ever do know shit like dat again. Ya here meh." Her mother snapped.

Before she could answer, Damoni, her older brother came walking in along with her dad & Malik.

Her father wrapped his arms around her mothers waist bending his head down into her neck. He smothered her in kisses—she giggled moving her hips around stopping once her father pushed further up on her.

They looked at each other for a split second before her mother dropped everything she was doing & grabbed her fathers arm pulling him upstairs.

'Dat shit nasty...ughhh.' Cartier thought.

Both her parents had recently gotten back together & were living together. Her dad was still doing what he was doing & her brothers were still doing what they was doing.....being hoes.

And dumb....
➖➖➖➖➖
Mya and Mariah ran around Walmart whole pushing Amirah around in a cart. She laughed kicking her feet up N down until they made it to the kid section.

They each grabbed a bike riding around the store in it. The manager came out chasing after them. They thought shit was funny and tried making a ramp outta white boarded N shit, & bust they damn ass.

Mya has a cut on her elbow, while Mariah had broke a nail, & Amirah fell on her face. They al teared up NOT crying, but fussing around before grabbing & paying for they shit before walking out.

They sat in the car for awhile warming up, while Mariah text away on her phone. Amirah tapped her shoulder not getting a response. She tapped it again, then again, then several more times before yelling in her face.

"MARIAH I KNOW YOU HEAR ME! IM TRYNA ASK YOU SUM." She yelled.

Mariah laughed the whole time biting her bottom lip. "What damn?" She asked sternly.

"Can you drive the hell off. It's getting hot in this damn car & daddy keep callin & textin my phone." She rolled her eyes crossing her arms & sitting back.

Mariah huffed & puffed before pulling off.

"And you was being too damn loud. Next time answer her stupid." Mya snapped.

They both looked at her weirdly before going back to doing what they were doing.

Mya didn't care. She was treating everybody how they were treating her while she was licked up. Even if they ain't do nothing. She was still coming off dat way. But it wasn't her, it was...

Tira.

Nigh I'm Back Y'all. I Just Been Lazy. No Cap. I Done Got Into It Wit My Momma—We ALMOST Rumbled. My Lil Sister Got A Herat Murmur & Niggas Was Tryna Kill Themselves.

🤦🏾‍♀️🤦🏾‍♀️🤦🏾‍♀️🤦🏾‍♀️. Damn My Family Fucked Up... Welp Dats What It's Like Being Related To Me.🤷🏾‍♀️🤷🏾‍♀️.

Anyway. I'm Back & Good.

I Also Wanna Get To Know Y'all. So First Thing Is....

What Y'all Names???

Mine E'Nyah, but my nickname Nyah.

<EXCUSE MISTAKES>