•19•

Raelin POV.
This shit is hurting man. I'm stuck in "jail" while all my friends is out there in the real world living free & happily. Shelly & I have been growing more close & Learning a lot more about each other. But nothing that needs to be spoken of nor about.

I am soon to be transferred upstate since I'll be turning 18 in two more weeks. Shelly's been crying cause she'll be down here for a little while before she makes her way upstate too.

Xavier has been talking non-stop about Mya & it's starting to get annoying. Like she my girl N all, Buh after a while dat shit get annoying.

He told me he took her out the other night & they talked for a little while before she got up leaving in a hurry.

There's only little we know about Mya & Cartier, but mostly Mya. And if she plotting on doing something to my brother then It curtains for her.

But maybe I'm wrong. Or am I???

Cartier POV.
Kentrell been comin & going on & on. He's been having some chick named Jania come to my house trying to pick Sanai up, but I wasn't having it. I told her to let his ass know that he won't be seeing his daughter if he don't come get her. Not no side piece.

She obviously got offended & ran back telling him a whole bunch of lies a bitch like me couldn't even process. I ignored the shit out of him for a while two weeks straight before getting right back in contact with him.

Sanai will be turning 1 in two & a half more months from now. Kordei would also be doing the same, but we won't speak on that until Mya is back in her astate & having Kordei back in her arms.

Speaking of Kordei. Mya Called Down To See about him & they told her all kids will be put up for adoption in the next five to ten weeks if she doesn't come up with a way to get him.

I honestly felt bad for everything & blame my momma 100%, but then at the same time I can't.

Mya been distancing herself from everybody else taking random trips out of town saying how she needs to get her head on straight.

But in reality I know what she's doing. She isn't going out of town to think straighter or to focus on better things & how to get her son back.

She's been going out of town to see Kordei's t...nvm. Ian Gone say nothin. It's not my business or place to say.

Just know she can't hid dat shit any longer from her mom, my momma, & especially Malik.

Mya POV.
I drove around the block looking for nothing particularly. I have been out of it lately with the Kordei situation. I'm still tryna figure out how the hell am I gonna get him back.

Mrs. Brown, Cartier's momma, & my uncle Martin are both planning on throwing me & Cartier a Welcome home party.

Even though we've been home for almost a month now, nobody has really been out to see us. But tonight we are all sitting down having a big ass "family" dinner.

My momma is coming back down from jersey along with my two girl cousins, Romana & Khiana.

I haven't seen them in almost two years. I am excited, but mostly annoyed at the fact that my mother would be coming down with them.  I really don't have time for the shenanigans & bs she'll be throwing or giving towards my way.

There's supposed to be more "family" coming such as cousins of Cartier, Aunts & Uncles. Ya know simple shit.

I parked in front of my uncles house seeing my moms car sitting in the drive way. I sighed making my way up the steps. 

I walked in hearing multiple voices before coming face to face with the women that birthed me.

"Well hello my child." She smartly waved at me.

I ignored her walking over to my girl cousins. "Hey y'all." I smiled.

They both looked up squealing. "Hey Mya." They tried jumping on me, but I ran upstairs to my room shutting the door behind me.

They came barging in jumping all on me as I laid on my bed. We all laughed as I watched my mom stand in the door way of my room & roll her eyes.

I can't wait to see what this has in store for the all of us.

Damn. It's Been Ah Minute.

Hey Y'all. I'm Sorry For Takin So Ling To Update I Just Been Lazy. No Cap.

Buh I Am Back. I Think🤔.

Anyways How Y'all Been???

Who Do Y'all Think Mya Be Goin To See???

Enjoy🤗🤗🤗✌🏾✌🏾✌🏾

<EXCUSE MISTAKES>