•10•

Carmen In MM. 🍭.
____________________________

Third Person....

Officer M had hung the phone up from being in calls with both Mya & Cartier's lawyers. He contacted Tays to let him know that she will need to show up for court in a couple of weeks.

Now all he had to do was inform both girls that they'll be Home shortly after everything clears over.

He left out of the police station walking over to his silver undercover Honda Accord climbing in.

He started the car up making his way the the jail.
➖➖➖➖➖
Now that it has been a coupe of days Raelin would have to be transferred over to the other section which wasn't bad because she would still be able to come back over & visit the girls, just as Shelly does.

All three girls stood around her giving her a big hug as she was escorted to her room in the other side. Shelly followed after her making sure to help out along the way.

Cartier turned to Mya smiling hard & bright. "I have better news for you if you wanna hear it." She smirked.

Her mother recently called telling her that a cousin of hers would take the baby.

"Yes. Of course I would like to know." She smiled weakly.

"Well my momma got in contact with one of our cousins & got some good news."

"What was it." She asked impatiently.

"My cousin Tonya said she'll take care of the baby while your up in here."

Mya has never been so happy in her life. She smiled brightly running back into her room retrieving kordei. She bounced with him in her hand as he kept saying 'Mama.' Those were his first words & she was hype as hell.

They were interrupted by a loud voice.

"Cartier & Mya you both have a visitor come." They called them over.

They both walked over to see no other officer M. They rolled their eyes sitting down beside each other.

"What do you want?" Cartier asked huffing.

"I got some damn good news so you better come at me correct." He furrowed his eyes brows.

Mya did the same wondering what it was. "And what is it that you have to tell us?"

"It's that you two will be getting out early." He smiled just as they looked shocked.

"So you finally seen it want us that did that?" Cartier asked gettin smart.

"Girl keep playing & I'll add an extra unnecessary ass charge on to yo ass. Keep you in dis bitch for an even longer time." He chuckled.

Cartier didn't see nothing funny about the situation. Instead she mimicked him rolling her eyes.

"Good to know."

Mya got up walking back to her room. She walked back out instantly asking questions.

"When are we getting out? Is it soon or later? How do you know it wasn't us? When's the court date?"

"Woah. First of all you'll be getting out in a couple of months. Two it's going to be later obviously. Four Tay came forward and admitted she lied. And lastly I don't know the court date ask your lawyers." He simply said before getting up and walking out the door.

After that conversation got left both Mya & Cartier thinking.

What the hell just happened???
➖➖➖➖➖
"Yeah Hello Ms. Brown. We are He to inform you that your daughter Cartier Brown will be released from jail early. She was falsely convicted of a crime she didn't commit." A police officer said speaking to carries mother.

She clasped her hands together falling back laughing & crying at the same time.

The officer walked in kneeling down next to her. "Are you ok Ms?"

"Yes. Yes I am. I'm just glad my baby is coming back to me. It's been a long year & a half." She clapped her hands standing up jumping around.

"I gotta question before you leave." She told him.

"Yes?"

"Is Mya the one who was charged with her also coming home too?"  She asked curiously.

"Uhhh." He hesitated.

"I'm like her aunt."

"Well I'm that case. Yes Mya Hernandez would be coming home also." He spoke aloud.

That also made Cymphony jump high & proud. She was glad so now everything could go back to normal.

Or is that what she thought???
➖➖➖➖➖
Trina & Carmen stood there in court waiting to get arraigned. The judge came sitting in her chair fixing her thick rimmed glasses.

She cleared her throat before talking. "And how do we find the defendants?"

"Not guilty your honor." Both Trina& Carmen said.

"So what are these two girls being charged with?"

"Attempted murder."

"What?" She asked confused and shocked.

"Yes two innocent people were sent to jail because of these girls. They committed the crime but the victim said it was the other because she was threatened by this one right here." The arraigned lawyer pointed to Trina.

"Ohh I see."

"And we are here to make matters better not worse. So we think they're a flight risk to society."

"And I couldn't agree any lesser." The judge said picking up her gavel. "Bail is denied. Next!" She yelled waiting for the next case to come.

Carmen & Trina walked slowly over to the door. They left not looking back.
➖➖➖➖➖
"I am putting the both of you on house arrest for the next six months you here me?" The judge spoke looking at both Chloe & Rhonda.

They were let off easy because they didn't really have anything to do with the crime.

They nodded their heads walking to the front of the room. Two officers put ankle monitors on their ankles setting the date on them.

"Only places you are allowed to go is to school & back. If you do any outside activities let the people at the front desk know so they can help you out a little more." She shooed them away after banging her gavel.

They both walked away smiling at each other.

Damn Another One.

I'm Hype. 😝😝😝.

I Wanna Shout Out Two People. Ion Know Dey @'s, Buhh We Was Just Havin a Whole Convo In Last Chapter Comments.

Thank yall🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰.

I love y'all my loves. I'm throwing hearts out like it's confetti on New Years. ♥️💜♥️💜♥️💜♥️💜

Enjoy🤗🤗🤗✌🏾✌🏾✌🏾

<EXCUSE MISTAKES>