•7•

Tay In MM. ⚡️.
___________________________

Third Person.....

Back In Jersey....

"Mom can you help me out hea'?" Tay questioned asking her mom.

"Hold up. Damn. Can you wait a second."

"We're gonna be late." She rilled her eyes.

"I'm glad your doing the right thing. I don't even know why you would do that in the first place. I don't give a fuck bout what happened. Next time think before you do. Remember words speak louder than actions." Her mother pointed out to her.

Ray nodded her head understanding. She gave birth to twin boys named, Chanceton & Landon.

No they weren't to Ben. She was sexual assaulted & ended up pregnant.

"Hurry the hell up." Her mother called out. "Let's go boys." They each ran to their grandmother.

They were both one going on two. They knew how to walk & talk. Even knew how to open up a door & turn on the stove.

"Ok." She mumbled running to her room throwing anything together.

She put on a stripped red, green, & blue shirt on along with a pair of American eagle ripped genes & her green suede pumas. She straightened her hair out fixing her edges before running to the bathroom to brush her teeth.

Once finished she walked downstairs helping her mom get the twins ready.

"Alright lets go." Her mother waved her on. "It's time to nip this in the bud."
➖➖➖➖➖
Tay & her mother waited in the police station for an officer— Officer M. to call her to the back.

"Why are you here Ms. Walker?" He asked first.

"I'm here because I lied & sent two innocent people to jail. I know I did wrong & I am sorry." She answered.

He sat there in deep thought trying to process everything through. No matter how much or how bad he didn't like Cartier & Mya he didn't think it was fair for them to get sent to jail because someone lied on them, but of course nobody knew that.

"Well do you know who did commit the crime." He emphasized.

"Yes. Trina & her gang."

"We're gonna need the names of them all please."

"Sure thing." They both nodded their heads

"Trina, Rhonda, Carmen, & Chloe. They were he ones that did it not Cartier & Mya."

He nodded his head writing everything down in a notepad. He stood up grabbing handcuffs from his back pocket.

"Tay Walker please stand up for me." She did so. "You are under arrest for lying while in court under oath & sending innocent people to jail." He said whole arresting her.

Her mother kissed her cheek standing by her side the whole time.

"What are you going to do with her?" Her mother asked.

"We are going to place her in holding until we clear everything up & see what the judge says." Officer M explained to her mother.

She nodded walking out with the both of them. She held Tays hand the whole time until they put her in a cell in the back.

"She will be arraigned in the morning. You can come back, but until then we're gonna ask you to leave please."

"Ok. Tay I'm gonna get you out don't worry baby!" Her mother yelled. "I'm comin fa you baby. I'm comin."
➖➖➖➖➖
Kentrell walked up the porch to Cartier's moms house knocking. He swayed his body back and fourth waiting for her to answer.

Just as he was about to walk away. She opened the door staring at him for a split second.

"What do you want?" She asked harshly.

"I'm hea' ta' see bout Cartier & dat babeh errbody keep saying I got."

She sighed hard moving to the side letting him in. She walked over to the house phone retrieving it.

"I'm bout to call her righ nigh." She dialed up a number waiting awhile.

"Hello...Cartier. Yo lil boyfriend is here & he wants to speak to you." She waited a couple seconds before handing he phone to him. "Hmmm."

He grabbed it standing up walking to the kitchen. "Wassam."

There was a pause on the other line for a second. Next thing he heard was 'dada.'

He froze like he was doing the mannequin challenge & stood there.

"That's my baybeh?" He asked curiously.

"Yes she's yours." Cartier finally spoke.

"She's." He asked dumbfounded.

"Yes. I had a little girl named Sanai. She's six & a half months so far. She can speak & all she does is run her mouth. I see where she gets it from." She chuckled. "She never stops. All you hear is, 'blah, blah, blah, blah, blah.' Then she's back at it again."

He laughed. "Yeah that's my baby alright."

"So when can I see her?" He asked.

"Ion know. I really don't want her around you right nigh. By the time she goes home she'll be one and not knowing who the hell everybody else is." She explained.

"What?! That's ma' baybeh mane. If I wanna see ha' I am gone see ha'." He snapped.

"I would like to see you try." And with that she hun the phone up before he could get an answer out.

He walked back in the living room angrily sitting the phone down.

"What she say?" Her mother asked.

"Fa meh to come see ha' next time y'all visit ha'." He lied smirking to himself.

But her mom wasn't dumb she knew Cartier ain't say that, cause she said that so many times before.

That she doesn't want him to see the baby & she was gonna stick by her word

How Bout Dat. Another One. 😝🤪.

I'm Hype Ash.

Gn Y'all. Hope Y'all Like.

How Y'all Feel Bout Da Characters So Far? I Need Thoughts.

& I Wanna Thank The People Thats Been Commenting Names. Y'all Really Thurl Asf.

Anyways.....

Enjoy🤗🤗🤗✌🏾✌🏾✌🏾

<EXCUSE MISTAKES>

Oh Yeah. Imagine That's Tay Without Dem Nut Ass Face Tatoos, & A Lil Thicker. Cause Bali Boney As Shii Like Meh.😂😂😂