•13•

Khiana In MM. 🐥.
___________________________

Third Person......

Today was the day Cartier & Mya went to court. This would determine whether they could come home or not.

As they were getting themselves together Cartier got an incoming call. She was pulled out of her room to go & answer—it was her mother.

"Hello." She answered.

"Yeah Cartier I got sum for you to tell Mya." She breathed heavily & her voice was cracked. It sounded like she had been crying before calling her daughter.

"Mom are you ok?" She asked.

"Yes, but listen. Tell Mya Toya can't get that baby right now."

"Why?"

"Because she was in a bad car accident & was rushed to the hospital. She had to be put in a coma & lost so much blood. She's gonna need physical therapy before she can do anything." She explained.

Cartier almost teared up for three reasons. One she didn't like hearing her might cry & be hurt. Two she just found out her cousin was badly injured & hurt. Then three her best friends baby has nowhere to go & will be put into the system.

She quickly hung the phone up without saying another word to her mother sighing. She walked back to her room finishing up. She really didn't have the nerve to want to go to court, but if it included her freedom then she was all for it.

Mya came knocking at her door smiling. She was happy because she felt like they were already free, they just weren't at home. Cartier couldn't stand looking at her friend knowing that she would be hurt in any second. She drew her breath in pulling her hair into a tight ponytail.

"I'm so sorry Mya." She sniffled walking over to her friend to hug her. Mya hugged her back confused. She still kept a smile on her face.

"For what girl?" She chuckled.

"For everything. I've gotten us into this mess. And now it's messing with me. I should've just told Malik that kordei was his son when he was here, but I didn't. I was stupid enough to let my mom get into my head & make me think that way. And last of all it's my fault kordei will be put in the system in a matter of time—two months. My cousin is in a coma, she's gonna need physical therapy. It's just all a mess & im sorry for that." She wiped away a single tear that drew from her eye.

Mya stood there confused. Her smile had been faded away. She played with her hands before looking down at kordei sitting on the floor. Just the thought of everything made her mad.

Her son will be put in the system & there was nothing she could do about it.
➖➖➖➖➖
At court both irks say in their chairs looking down at the ground. They were not in the mood for anything today especially Mya. She sighed heavily pushing her hair back from being in her face.

The judge walked in greeting everyone. After standing up & letting the judge know how they felt they were they proceeded with court.

Trina & Carmen sat their on the other side getting up going to the stand. She gave an oath to tell the truth, then sat down waiting to be asked questions.

"Trina Valdez. How are you?" Cartier's lawyer asked.

"I'm fine N you?"

"Good. Good. So I just wanna ask you a few questions about what happen the night of June 28. Ok? Is that fine?"

"Yes." She slightly nodded her head.

"Where were you the night of June 28?" He asked.

"I was at my house."

"Then after that....."

"I stayed in the house all night."

"But last time you told officer Miller that you & your friend here, Carmen Sky, that you've seen the victim that night & beat her up severely."

"I never said anything like that." She shrugged her shoulders.

"We have more evidence that says & puts you there at the corner store that night. So I'm gonna ask you again. Where were you the night of June 28? And don't lie to meh." Her lawyer snapped.

"Like I said before old man. I. Was. At. Home." She stared him dead in the eye lying.

"Did you or did you not brutally beat Tay Walker up that night?" He said sternly.

"No-."

"Did. You. Or. Did. You. Not. Beat Tay Walker up that night?" He said again leaning over the railing breathing in her face.

"Like I said no." She lied trying him.

"We have video & a phone call from your cousin saying other wise. So again did you & Carmen Sky Brittany beat Tay Walker up to the point where she nearly died?"

Trina sat there thinking for a bit. She bit her bottom lip starting to get nervous & sweat a little.

He could see the look on her face that she was lying. He smirked to himself leaning up.

"Yes." She nodded her head a little crying. It was loud enough for the kindle to hear and one or two people on the jury stand.

He laughed backing up before saying. "No further questions your honor."
➖➖➖➖➖
"Cartier & Mya I am sorry that you two beautiful young ladies were put away for a crime you didn't commit. Is as the court are sorry. We hope you forgive us for this all. You ladies will be released after your next court date & that is in the next month." The judge cleared her throat.

"And as for you young ladies. The court finds Trina Valdez & Carmen Sky guilty for the attempted murder of Tay Walker, fraud, & lying under oath." She patted her weave. "You two will be sentenced to 5-10 years. Have a good day." She banged her gavel.

Cartier & Mya both smiled at each other before being taken away. Trina & Carmen were also taken away & put behind cop cars—they were pissed

And at the end the truth came out. It was about time bitch—the author always doing some shit. 🤦🏾‍♀️🤦🏾‍♀️🤦🏾‍♀️.

Yayyyyy. Y'all Bitches Getting Out. I Was Tired Of Y'all Asking, But Like I Said Have Patience. Ian Stingy.

I'm Tired & Mad Ash. Ian Even Get New Shit For When School Start Back Up Wednesday.

Enjoy🤗🤗🤗✌🏾✌🏾✌🏾

<EXCUSE MISTAKES>

P.S. If I Put My New Book (HOOD PRESSURE) Up Y'all Gone Read It 🤔🤔, Cause I See Y'all Aint Fuckin Wit My Other One.

PLUS FOR THE PEOPLE THAT READ BLUEPRINT I WILL BE UNPUBLISHING THAT BOOK TONIGHT. IT WILL BE BACK UP IN 2019. JUST NOT SO SOON.

BYE LOVES 🥰🥰🥰🥰