•20•-Pt. 1

Jania POV.
(😂😂. Why Not. 🤷🏾‍♀️🤷🏾‍♀️)
So me & Kentrell we're coming back from going grocery shopping for his momma. On our way home he got a FaceTime call from Cartier. Answering it you could see Sanai, his daughter reaching for the phone. I rolled my eyes lowly scoffing already irritated. I don't like the little girl let alone me liking the rest of his kids. Only ones I do like is Tay Tay & Kayden. Only because they were the cutest & Kayden resembled Kentrell a lot.

That other little boy, Baby K, not even his & he still be takin care of the lil boy. Shit if that was me I wouldn't be doing any of that. I. Don't. Give. A. Fuck. And that's stamped.

I don't like Sanai & I don't think I ever would. She's the reason why me & Kentrell can't do what we would like to do. He's always watching out for her & helping her out like, how does he even know if the baby is really his. I heard she was a hoe.

Call me selfish all you want. I don't care.

Things would've been way different if Cartier never had that baby or got out early.

I knewIi should've payed Trina dumbass more money to kill that girl, but she had to fuck it up.
*****

Cartier POV.
While my momma was setting everything up I was in the bathroom cleaning it up a little bit trying to make it look better than what it did. A lot of my cousins—girls, are coming down for the welcome home party and are staying for awhile too.

I'm Lowkey hype as shit, but I got other things to worry about. Out of nowhere I heard small cries coming from the inside of my room. I peeked my head out seeing Sanai crying while looking at my phone.

I walked over looking down at it seeing Jaliyah, I think that's the girls name, all up in the camera mugging me before hanging up. I scrunched my face up wondering what the hell that was for.

Sanai probably called him by accident or they called & she somehow answered.

I picked her up taking her in the bathroom with me making sure to bring some of her toys. I ran her bath water slowly sitting her inside.

After washing her up & getting her dressed I could hear multiple voices coming from downstairs. She quickly ran into the bathroom after sitting Sanai in her crib, to run her shower water.

She quickly climbed in letting the warm water hit her skin. She washed herself off several times before rinsing off & wrapping herself in her towel.

Running back into her room she noticed Sanai was falling asleep while trying to keep herself up. Cartier chuckled picking her up.

"Aww. Mommas baby." She cooed laying Sanai down on her bed returning back to what she was doing.

She rummaged through her closet picking out a simple sweat outfit. She an all matron PINK set on along with her all black UGG slides. She let her wavy hair flow as she pushed it back several times before putting lipgloss on and a pair of stud earrings in her ear.

She grabbed a sleeping Sanai walking out her room & down the stairs. All eyes landed on her as she walked to the living room area. She looked over to see a group of her girl cousins chatting it up & gossiping bout some other shit she ain't know about.