•8•

Trina In MM. ☕️.
___________________________

Third Person....

"So what did the doctor say?" All three girls—Shelly, Mya, & Cartier asked standing in front of Raelin bed.

"I lost the baby that's for sure." She shrugged rubbing her hands threw her head.

"And you feel no type of way about dis?" Shelly crossed her arms.

"Well yeah of course I do, but at the same time. That's was a rapist baby. By a man who I thought was my friend. Nigh Ian sayin I'm happy N all That. I'm just saying that I cared." Her eyes were so low it was almost like she squinting tryna find a nigga in the back of a picture.

"Oh." Cartier simply said.

All three girls left out the room giving Raelin some time to rest. They all went back to their rooms getting ready to settle down.

Mya fixes Kordeis sleeper before giving him a bottle & rocking him. Cartier Laos Sanai down in her bassinet while she let little lullabies play from it. And Shelly went straight for her bed climbing in & snuggling up.

They all followed behind climbing in their beds snuggling up too.
➖➖➖➖➖
"Toya can you take care of my sons baby fa me? We just found out he had a son & nigh he got no place to go. The momma locked up Malik don't no nun." She asked her lil cousin.

"Damn." She mumbled. "You know how far I live. I stay in Houston. How the hell the girl gone see her baby? And how long he gone have to stay wit me?" She threw out questions.

"I know, I know, I know. We could always takes trips N allat for her to see him. And he gone need to stay witchu for 6 years." She huffed.

"What the??? Ion know bout allat prolly fa a couple of months, but not for no 6 years." She protested.

"Damn Toya. That baby gone be put in the system."

"If you feel so bad fa the baby why the hell you won't chu take em then?" Her cousin asked highly annoyed.

"I can't. Malik can't know yet. I don't want him to know." She explained.

"Cymphony you know you selfish righ? How you not gone tell that boy that he gotta son that'll be in the system in a matter of months because his mother didn't want to tell him nothin."

"Listen Toya ion got time fa ya shii righ nigh. You gone take him or what?" She asked rolling her eyes.

"If I take him, I'm making sure I tell Malik." She said before hanging up.

Chymphony sat the house phone down leaning her back against the wall. She pushed her hair back fidgeting with her fingers.

She knew this wouldn't end well & she came prepared.
➖➖➖➖➖
Officer M made his way to Trina's house while roding in the back of the cop car. He was chilling & ready to arrest somebody—it's been awhile since he's did so & he was hype.

Dumbass liked lockin kids up.

He pulled up to Trina's house walking up the neatly trimmed grass not giving a fuck.

He knocked four times before waiting. A couple seconds later a lady that looked to be Trina's mom appeared standing there.

"Hello. Does a Trina Valdez live here?" He asked.

"This is here mother speaking how may I help you?"

"We're gonna need to question her about her whereabouts on the night of June 28." He spoke calmly.

"Is this about that case when that little girl was almost killed?" She asked curiously.

"Ma'am we cannot speak of that we just need her to come with us. And if you don't let us proceed we have a warrant right here telling us to do so." He pulled the warrant out of his back pocket handing to her.

She looked it over curling up her front lip. "I'm gonna go get her right now." She stepped aside letting him in. She walked up the steps to her room calling her name.

"Trina! Trina! Come hea' righ nigh." She called after.

Minutes later Trina came walking down with her 'clique,' of girls.

Officer M already saw pictures of what each girl looked like. He smirked to himself about to arrest all of them at that moment.

He was glad that he wouldn't have to go looking for each girl.

Him & his partner walked up to them taking out handcuffs.

"Trina & Chloe you are both under arrest for attempted murder. Anything you say can & will be used against you in a court of law. If you don't have a lawyer one will be appointed to you." Officer M spoke up while arresting them both.

His partner did the same for the other girls walking them out & putting them in the back of the cop car.

All girls looked at each other mouthing words to themselves. They knew they've been caught & it was a matter of time before it caught up with they ass.

Damn My Bad Y'all. I'm Late As Shii.

I Got So Much Planned Out Fa Dis Book You'on Even Know.

It's Gone Be Mad BAD Bitches In Dis Jawn😝😝😝

But Anywhore Can Anybody Come Forward & Let Meh Know If Y'all Good At Book Covers. I Need One Made. (& Half Of Y'all Can😒)

Enjoy🤗🤗🤗✌🏾✌🏾✌🏾

<EXCUSE MISTAKES>

P.S. Any Of Y'all Know Any Dark skinned Females Or Males I Could use???