•26•

Malik🥵
"Ayo cuzz! You tryna do this drop?" My Cousin Malachi dapped me Up.

I nodded my head agreeing with him. "Yeah. Lemme go get my stuff first." I went upstairs grabbing my hoodie and hat before walking back downstairs and to the door.

On my way out, my phone started ringing. I answered without looking at who it was.

"Hello."

"This is Shelly Wright calling. If you would like to accept this call please press one."

I looked taken back for a moment. It's been three years.

I quickly accepted her call pressing one.

"Hey Malik." She sounded tired.

"Wassup. Why you calling me?"

"So I can't speak to my first love?"

I chuckled as my thoughts went to Mya.

"Nah. It's been three years since then. And how the hell you get my number?"

"Remember you Friends Wit my cousin, Ryan." She cleared her throat.

"Yeah yeah. I Gotta Tell That nigga to stop givin my shit away to people. I can't have you calling my phone. I Gotta life now and it's pretty good."

"What chu Mean?"

"I mean. Me having a family. I Gotta Son now and me and his mom is on Somewhat good terms."

"Who the Momma?"

"Mind ya fuckin business Shelly." I rubbed my head. "Yo I gotta go. We can speak later."

I hung the phone up walking out the house with Malachi. He started the car up as we made our way to where we needed to be.
➖➖➖➖➖

Raelin🥴
"Damn girl. You lookin real good." Some random ass female said to me as I made my way back to my cell.

I only had three more months to be in here. I was Bout ready to leave.

"I said damn girl. You lookin real good." She spoke again.

"And Ian Answer. The fuck."I rolled my eyes.

"What chu Say To me?" She asked seeming confused.

"I said. And I quote, 'and Ian Answer the fuck.'"

I rolled my eyes again. Feeling something Cold being hit against my head. I turned around seeing she hit me with a pipe.

How the fuck did she get a pipe???

I threw my hands up punching her in her mouth. It started gushing out blood.

I wasn't trying my best to get some hits in but she somehow got me. I could see and feel another person being there. I looked up seeing Xavier pulling the girl off of me. I was glad my brother was there, because if he wasn't I don't know what might've happened.

I stood up looking at myself seeing I Had blood dripping from the back of my head. Xavier came rushing over to me, helping me sit down, he ran out the room making sure he closed and locked the door, shortly coming back with a bag of ice, and bandages.

He wiped my face off with his undershirt helping me by wrapping my head up with bandages.

"Thanks." I thanked him.

"It ain't nun. You my lil sister. I'm suppose to help you. I got you. Don't ever forget that. But as for that bitch she gots another thing Comin." He mumbled.

I looked at him sideways wondering what had gotten Into him. He's never acted this way before, so I don't know what the problem is, but I'll shortly know.
➖➖➖➖➖

Mya🌻
I sat in my room trying to figure out who the duck that girl was who i seen in the hallway. It felt like I knew who she was, but I just couldn't pin point it.

My phone went off making me turn around. I seen it Was Malik calling me.

"Hello?" I questioned

"Yeah Mya. When you Comin To Get my lil youngin?" He asked referring to OUR son Kordei.

"In a little, why?"

"Cause I got things to do so.... you need to come get him."

"Ight Xavier. I mean Malik." I shook my head rapidly.

"Xavier? Ayo leet me find out you got some other nigga around my son and imma fuck you and him up. Do you hear me?"

"What? Nigga I'm bout to come get my son." I hung right up grabbing my things. I grabbed my car keys, to the car my uncle purchased for me, and walked out the door.

I climbed in the car shutting the door making sure to cover myself up.

Ever since I took Kordei, them people have been looking for him, but if they were smart enough they would know who has him. Yet they didn't put out a missing child's report, not did they try come and look for him, so I know they don't really care. They know I have him, but if not then I'm gonna make sure they can't find us.
➖➖➖➖➖

Xavier 😫
It's been about a week and a half since I've spoken to or heard from Cartier Nem. I've been to myself lately, taking care of my brother, making sure my sisters are safe, and Havin enough money for Raelin to have so when she comes him she can get a place or her own car.

I like when it's just me, I can think, breath, and do shit all by myself. With others I can't.

Myas been doing her own thing and I've been doing mine. Honestly, I could care less about her ass. She ain't do shit for me. All she ever did was talk down on my family and act like she ain't know afterwards.

I can't be around someone like that. So I fell back and am letting her be by herself for a while. Cause I can't do it.
➖➖➖➖➖

Chapters Will Be More Shorter Now.

How Is Y'all "Summer" So Far???

Enjoy🤗🤗🤗✌🏾✌🏾✌🏾

<EXCUSE MISTAKES>