•17•

Cartier In MM. 🥰.
___________________________

Cartier POV.
"I just came home not too long ago. Why I gotta do everything?" I asked my momma rolling my eyes.

She was tryna get me to walk to the poppy store for her & I wasn't tryna do none of that. I watched as she got up walking over to me. I flinched hard as hell once I seen her raise her hand.

"Chile calm the fuck down. Ain't nobody tryna hit chu. I was just diggin in my bag to get the money out stupid. Damn you ah punk." She chuckled.

I rolled my eyes once again folding my arms. Now I ain't going to the store. "Ion wanna go." I whined. "Tell Damoni Or Malik to walk. They got they friends outside with them. Why can't they go?" I tried reasoning.

She looked at me sternly. "Girl I want you to go. When I say you goin, then that mean you going." She pointed on my face.

I scrunched my face up cause they smelt like ass & dick. Dat shit stank.

I backed up walking towards my room. I put on a pair of my grey sweats since I already had the top on. I grabbed my lanyard along with the house & car keys, walking back downstairs. I grabbed the money she had for me sitting on the table. I slid my grey furry fenty slides on before playing with my hair.

"What did you want again?" I asked.

"I wanted some corn bread & milk." I Need it for this baked mac&cheese & chili." My mom replied back semi-yelling.

I nodded as if she could see me & opened the door to walk out. I seen Malik sitting on the porch counting mad money. I smirked sitting next to him. "Can I get a twenty?" I tried asking.

"He naw. I need it fa' sum important." He shook his head.

"Yea fa' ya son." I mumbled standing up dusting my butt off. I walked up to his car hopping in. After I started it I put it in gear. I could hear him yelling, who I asked to use his car. I just ignored him pullin off.

The store was only down the street, but nobody was tryna walk cause I know I wasn't.

I patched the car across the street getting out. I walked up stopping once I seen that one person I was trying not to see.

Tony.

Malik POV.
I heard exactly what Cartier said. And I wasn't sweating it. I been trying to get in contact with Mya for the longest. I tried texting her, calling her, even using Cartier's phone to try to get in contact with her, but I guess she switched her number & moves somewhere else. Cause she nowhere to be found.

My homeboy Mike tapped my shoulder getting my attention. He pointed down the street to where I could see my girlfriend Briana flirting with some clown ass nigga.

I waved them off sucking my teeth before standing up. I walked to where they were at with my boys behind me leaning against a building wall.

"Who dis nigga?" I asked pointing to ole' boa.

"Uh. He my friend." She hesitated. I could tell by the look on her face she was lying. I grabbed her by the arm pulling her closer to where I was.

"If you lyin to me righ nigh you mind as well tell me." I whispered in her ear. Her breathing was off a little bit. I let go of her arm backing away.

"So this what we doing now hun?" I asked obviously pissed off.

"Malik shit the fuck up. It's not like you not tellin me anything." She stomped her leg.

"Fuck you talm bout. I tell you every single thing yo. Fuck I gotta lie fa'?"

"Negro please." She waved me off walking away. The same nigga that was standing there looked at me before following after her.

"Ight then. Fuck you. Don't try callin my phone either too. Bitch." I yelled mumbling that last part. I would NEVER call a female out her name, cause I wouldn't want no nigga doin it to my sister, but I sure enough will mumble that shit.

Ared Y'all This All I Got.....I'm Exhausted.

Damn, School Really Tomorrow.🤦🏾‍♀️.

So, When's Y'all Birthday???

Mine July 2nd.

Enjoy🤗🤗🤗✌🏾✌🏾✌🏾

<EXCUSE MISTAKES>