•27•

Cartier🥰
I rolled my eyes as I seen Jania holding my baby in a video Kentrell had sent me. She was being All joe and shit, when they told me she put her hands on my child.

I didn't do anything at first because I didn't want to believe it. I was in denial and believed my baby was in good condition when she visited him. But I was wrong. I seen more bruises as she comes back to me, and when I Question it they both play dumb like they don't know who the fuck did it.

I tried not letting her go back over there, but that's her father. I can't keep her away from him forever, especially with how shisty his ass is. I cannot deal with it.

I tried Rumbling Jania but Everytime I get ready to somebody always gotta be there to fuck it up.

But know this. Imma catch her ass. Imma get her. Just wait.
➖➖➖➖➖

Raelin🥀

Sitting in this cell had me going crazy. I could not think nor could I do anything. I just wanted to go home. It would be three more months until I'm able to go home. And boy couldn't I wait.

Cartier and Mya Have been Comin up to see me, making sure I was straight and shit, but other than that I've been lonely, except for the fact that I met somebody.

And let's not just say their quite different. Or that they might be well known around here , but other than that , I met someone. They won't be spoken of until so....

My brother Xavier has been giving me the scoop on him & Mya , & honestly, I really don't give a fuck about the situation. In my mind Ii feel as if they both need to get their shit together & dick up.

Both of them blowin my shit , and Ii really don't got time for it.

Mya 🥶
Ii sat on Malik's bed thinking about what my next move is. Ii don't know who the fuck that lady was that day on the staircase jus had me wondering some things.

How the hell did she know me? Was she somebody Ii grew up with? Were we related?

So many questions were running through my head. At this point I'm about to figure some shit out, ugly ass finna investigate , or sum cause ion know.

Malik shortly walked in holding a big black bag in his right hand. He had a look of frustration on his face. He looked from me to the bed , then the wall , and back at me.

"What's wrong witchu?" Ii asked leaning forward.

"Nun I'm cool." He lied.

"You lyin, tell me the truth right now wsp?"

"Ii said nun, I jus got a lot on my mind right now ."

"Yeah whateva ." Ii waved him off smacking my teeth. "broke ass." Ii mumbled.

He sat the bag in the closet closing it back a leaving out the room. Ii wanted to look through his shit , but Ii kept to myself.

Soon after Ii heard some shit comin from the closet, more so a sound, more like a mutha fuckin muffle. Ian wanna go through his shit , but Ii was 2 seconds away from doing so.

Ii got my happy ass up off that bed and made my way to the closet, Ii opened it seeing the bag move around .

Fuck it , fuck it , I'm gone . Ii backed up and moved my happy ass to the bed & sat down.

"Mya!!!" My name was yelled from a distance

"What !!" Ii yelled back

"Come!"

Ii got up making my way downstairs seeing Kordei and Malik standing in the middle of the hall all dressed up.

"Say hi mommy." Malik said in a baby voice

Kordei smiled showing his three little teeth he had in his mouth, the others were growing in, but wasn't quite there yet.

"Haaaah." He waved his hand.

Malik smiled showing his white teeth. He walked up hugging me. 

Bipolar ass bitch.

He kissed my cheek grabbing my hand. "Cmon." He nodded walkin me to the door.

"Where we goin?"

"Don't worry bout dat jus know you gone like it."

****

YALL MF'S HAVE BEEN ASKIN ME TO UPDATE AND I FINALLY DONE IT 😊

HOPE YALL HAPPY CAUSE I WAS BORED AND DECIDED TO DO THIS , SHIT MIGHT BE ASS , BUT BELIEVE ME ITS GONE GET BETTER . 🤷🏾‍♀️

TELL ME HOW YALL FEEL ON SOME OF THE CHARACTERS SO FAR? AND WHO YOU THINK THE LADY IS TO MYA?🤔