•11•

Nalani-Amour In MM. 🌞.
___________________________

Third Person.....

2 & A Half Months Later....

Today was the day of the court date & Cartier & Mya were happy. Both babies were both able to be held in the hands of the girls parents, their babies father, or others related. Basically relatives.

Cartier wanted her mom to hold & watch her baby while Mya thought about letting her baby stay at the facility with either Shelly or Raelin while she went to court.

Cartier felt bad & spoke to her mom before everything popped off. She made sure to ask bout the baby situation.

After speaking with her she said that she'll have one of her cousins hold & watch him.

Mya grabbed Kordei walking over to the front entrance. Two officers took the babies putting them into another van along with others & a child care worker.

Both girls were put into a white van handcuffed. They didn't need them to get away.

An hour later the van pulled up outside of the courthouse. An officer of the court escorted both girls through the back. They were both put in holding.

On the outside Cartier's mom sat in the courtroom waiting for the trial to start. An officer walked up to her giving her a paper.

"I'm gonna need you to sign this paper letting me know your related to the defendant Cartier Brown before giving you the baby." He simply stated watching her sign the papers quickly.

He handed her another form. "And this is for Mya Hernandez."

Cartier's mother handed the slip over to her cousin Toya. She gladly signed them smiling to herself. Handing the paper back, the officer snapped his finger.

Two Middle Aged women walked out holding each baby. Cartier's mom took Sanai crying tears of joy. This would be her first time holding her.

Sanai just looked up staring at her unfazed. She knew who she was she just haven't been this close to her.

Toya held her arms out for kordei. They handed him to her & he immediately started fussing. She rocked him patting his butt.

He stopped looking around. He smiled looking up at her. She thought he had the most beautiful smile ever.

She turned around seeing Malik eye her & the baby the whole time. Toya smirked to herself before saying, "you wanna hold him for meh real quick while I use the bathroom."

He hesitated before answering. "Yeah. I guess so." She handed him back getting up & walking out.

He held the baby up looking in his face. The little boy looked just like him, but he wanted to keep it to himself or not think any further.

Cymphony watched as him & the baby interacted. She felt bad for not telling him that he was his, but she needed for Mya to do that.

Him & the baby both smiled at each other then mugging one another. They both made the exact same face which made his mother laugh.

"What's so funny?" He asked.

"Oh nothing." She lied.

He went back to what he was doing before Toya walked back in sitting down she smiled at Cymphony winking. This is exactly what she wanted. She was gonna tell him, but she wanted to see how long it would take for him to notice the baby was his.

But he already knew that....

Or did he???
➖➖➖➖➖
"All rise." The judge called out. "And how do you find the defendants?"

"Not guilty your honor." They both said as everybody including them sat down.

"Proceed with the case." The judge stated.

"We are here in court today to explain to them that both girls were sent to jail innocently. They were lied on & now we're here to get justice." Both lawyers said.

The judge nodded his head. "Well do you have any evidence?"

"Yes." He nodded his head. "Tay Walker, victim came to us telling us the full original story. Even Trina Valdez came forward & said how her & an affiliate committed the crime."

"Well then that's enough to get both girls out of that dump. Next court date will be October 15. Make sure the defendants & witness come. Case dismissed." He picked up his gavel hitting it.

Mya & Cartier smiled to themselves. That court date was only three weeks away. So they know they'll be out sooner or later.

Mya turned around to see Malik walking up to her with Kordei in his hands. She quickly took the baby back looking over him.

"Don't worry I didn't hurt him if that's what you think." He spoke up scrunching his face.

"I wasn't thinking that." She simply said.

He looked down & back up. "Remember when I told ju' to go to the doctors & check-." He was interrupted by her

"Yes I remember."

"So did ju' find out who the baby daddy is?"

"Yeah."

"And...." he dragged on.

"It's—." She was cut off by a loud voice.

"Cartier Brown & Mya Hernandez put your hands behind your back. We have to leave." And Officer Said wresting the both of them while the two women took their kids.

Mya looked back at Malik and mouthed, 'you.' But his dumbass ain't know what she said.

And that wasn't gonna get him anywhere.

Yes Finally. I'm Done.

Updates Everyday For The Rest Of This Month, Until New Years.

Enjoy🤗🤗🤗✌🏾✌🏾✌🏾

<EXCUSE MISTAKES>