•22•-Pt.3

A Continuous....

So Much Drama & Tea Ahead.
___________________________

Mya POV
Malik & I walked into the backroom sitting down on the bed. He looked at me for a good two seconds before leaning in to kiss me.

I immediately backed up holding my hands on his chest. "Nigga what is you doin?" I asked confused.

"Tryna get ah kiss. What ya baby father can't kiss you?" He asked cockily.

"No nigga. Not. At. All." I rolled my eyes standing up walking back out the room.

Like no this nigga didn't think something was gone happen while the both of our families are outside the room chillin & conversatin' N shii. I rolled my eyes going back into the dining room stopping dead in my tracks once I saw Kentrell & his girl Jania.

Along with a couple of new faces added onto to it. Ben, Beenie, KD, Boomer, & Baby Joe.
➖➖➖➖➖

Cartier POV
After seeing both Jamia & Kentrell walk in they both fucked my mood up, but that wasn't gonna stop me from havin fun & chillin wit my family. But the part that did knock me off my wind was when I saw Riyah & Jamia sittin next to each other laughing & huggin all up on each other. I could've sworn Riyah ain't fuck wit her.

I ignored them all looking down at the table playing with my finger nails. Jaylin, Myas cousin walked up to me tapping my shoulder.

"You wanna come on the front porch wit us & chill?" She asked as I looked up.

I nodded standing up making sure to give Sanai to my mother before walking out the house. I sat down on the porch rubbing my head softly.

Seconds later Mya came out huffing loud as hell. I wonder what was wrong with her, but I was gonna wait on that.

"So wassup wit y'all?" I asked all the girls that was outside chillin wit us.

"Nun much. Been Dealin wit my momma bullshit though." My cousin Kenny said aloud while her sister Kiyah agreed right along with her.

"Yeah man tell me about it." I rubbed my temple. "I gotta deal wit both my parents shii, buh they be chillin. It's mainly my ugly ass baby dad."

They all laughed Lowkey agreeing with me on that one.

"Yeah we could tell." They all nodded their heads. "Who was that girl he brought with him?" Pookie my little girl cousin spoke up.

"His nut ass girlfriend." Mya said.

I looked up at her seeing her eye twitch a little bit. I knew something was up with her & something was bound to happen because ion see Mya like this unless Tira coming out.

"Mya you good?" I asked making sure she was fine.

"Yeah. I'm ight." She nodded her head getting up to walk down the stairs. I saw her walk down the block a little before bussin the corner. I got up like I was to follow her.

"Imma walk closely behind her to make sure she straight ok." They all nodded walking back into the house, after hearing my aunt call everybody in for plates.
➖➖➖➖➖