•12•

Imani In MM. 💥.
___________________________

Third Person.....

Two Weeks Later..The Day Before Court....

Cartier's mother, Cymphony said that she'll be coming to visit before tomorrow. She was already, ready waiting for her daughters baby-daddy or 'ex' to come.

She was gonna surprise Cartier with him coming. She kind of felt bad because he's never seen the baby before & she wanted him to meet her before she came home.

Once he arrived they both hopped in her car getting ready to peel off, but Malik came out the house.

"Momma Can I Come Wit y'all I needa See Mya righ quick."

Cymphony shook her head. "No. They only allow two people in at a time & Kentrell going & you know why." She smirked.

"Oh I forgot." He rolled his eyes walking back into the house.

She sighed pulling off making theirs way where she was at.
➖➖➖➖➖
Kentrell walked in with Cartier's mom by his side. They walked over to some chairs sitting down in them. And officer walked over to get Cartier. Minutes later they brung her out. Once she seen Kentrell her eyes nearly popped out their socket.

"What the hell is he doing here?" She spoke up.

"Why so propa'?" Kentrell asked smartly.

"Nigga shut up." She snapped. "Why our being him here & you know Ian want him here?" She asked her mom pissed. She was angry that she brung her without permission.

She hoped he wasn't tryna see the baby cause she was not letting him.

Selfish or not....
➖➖➖➖➖
It was almost time for them to leave & Kentrell wanted to speak with Cartier. She allowed it only so she could curse him out.

"What chu Want?" She asked harshly.

"You know mane. I wanna se meh daughta'" he pointed in her face.

"First of all Imma need fa you to move that long ass bent finger out my face & naw you ain't seein ha'."

"What?"

"You ain't think about asking before. If niggas out in the street sayin sum den why you ain't try to find out quicker?"

"Cause Ian know whetha' ta' believe it or not. How the fuck I'm supposed ta' know."

"Dumbass nigga. Obviously dem niggas was right. Then at that you ain't try to call me or come wit my momma."

"Mane Ian tryna hea' none of dat shit. Go get ma' daughta' righ nigh." He pointed behind her.

She huffed rolling her eyes standing up. She walked to the back grabbing Sanai taking her to him.

He looked at her smiling. "Dis really my baybeh."

"Duhh dick head fuck it's Freddy baby." She scrunched her face up in agony.

"Who Freddy?" He asked dumbfounded.

"Dumbass." She hit her head leaning against the wall.

She watched as they interacted for a while before he handed her back kissing both their cheeks & walking out with her mother.

Cartier went back to her room laying down stuffing her face in her covers. She could hear her door being open, but she didn't need to look she already knew who it was.

"Carti?" Mya called out.

"Wassp Mya."

"You ready to go home?" She asked smiling.

Cartier grabbed kordei out of her hands nodding her head rapidly. "Hell yeah."

"Me too. I can't wait for me & Malik to be together, raising our son, Kordei." She fantasized.

Cartier laughed at her. "Girl naw. Malik got a girlfriend. Unfortunately."

"Yeah. I heard. Well he won't when I get outta jail." They both laughed. Raelin came creeping up like a dumbass.

"Boo!" She scared the both of them including the babies. They jump screaming.

She covered her mouth with her hand saying oooh & shit.

She picked one up at a time sushing them. Mya looked at how well she was with babies.

"You would've been a great mother Rae." She told her calling her by a nickname they gave her.

"Yeah. But not everything is what it seems." She shrugged sitting the babies down

"Now my real question was who tryna smoke?" She asked laughing evilly.

"Bitch where the fuck do you get this shit from?" Mya asked.

"My brother. Xavier be hooking me up, especially since I have depression." She looked down.

"I heard smoke so what's good?" Shelly came walking in. She looked good. Looked like she gained a couple pounds. It was cute cause she was thick with it.

"Me too." Xavier came walking in. Mya & him made eye contact for a minute before looking away. Mya thought he looked good in his lil ass uniform.

"Hey." He waved. She did the same looking down.

"Did we miss sum?" Shelly & Raelin asked. Cartier kept quiet because she already knew Sum was up.

They looked around the room keeping quiet. All you heard was 'oooohs' in the room. They both chuckled.

"Anyway I got a place where we could do this at." He suggested.

They all nodded their heads following behind. Both babies were sound asleep in their cribs. They made sure to close & lock their doors, with keys they've received.

Whoooo. Another One.

Sorry For The Wait. I Was Cleaning.

Anyway.... What Name For A Book Cover Sound Better???

Hood Pressure???

Street Hustle???

I Really Need Help. But,

Enjoy🤗🤗🤗✌🏾✌🏾✌🏾

<EXCUSE MISTAKES>