•25•

Chap All About Mya.....
___________________________

Mya🥵
Looking through the streets I spot multiple females standing on the corner, i walk over to them showing some the baby picture of Amour & What she would look like now.

A minority's of them all shook their heads, 'no,' but one female in particular stared at the photo a little longer than the others, but shortly shook her head after.

At first I believed she was tryna get a good look at Amour, but then something clicked in my head.

Maybe she know where my baby is? Or she knows where she's at?

I follow her, seeing her take the back way. She goes into some tall dirty looking building. I follow her lead walking in also.

Soon she stops at the elevator waiting. By the look on her body & the way her body moved every second, I knew something was up.

She went in the elevator once it came and climbed on. I took the stairs, checking every floor that was in that building TIL she got to the top.

I peeked my head out the door seeing her speak in a different language to some big, buff, Built like nigga. I meant ally roll my eyes wondering how the hell umma get past him.

I seen him move out the way for her & she walked right in. I stayed in that position for a little while, before seeing the same lady that walked in, walk back out in a different outfit with a baby bag.

It was pink & purple—little girl colors.

That made me think of Amour. Were those for her? Did she know where she was at?

Man....why the fuck am I standing here stalking some lady ion even know. I'm just assuming she know my daughter cause she hesitated a little when looking at the picture.

Leaving from my spot I turned around seeing the same lady standing right behind me.

She turned her head to the side a little furrowing her eyebrows.

She wore red lipstick that looked thick as hell on her lips. Dark, dark eyeshadow skin with eyeliner.

She looked a little dirty to me, but who am I To Speak.

"How may I help you?" She asked sounding Spanish a little.

"Oh nothing. I'm fine." I rubbed my hands together sounding a little nervous.

Where the fuck is Tira at when you need her the most.?

"You seem a little lost. Here I'll lead you to the nearest exit." The Same lady from before tried grabbing my arm, but I backed away.

"Nah I'm good g. I can walk on my own. I don't need you to touch me." I rolled my eyes walking past her.

"Excuse me?" She sounded taken back. "You Betta' Watch ya' fuckin mouth when you around me Lil girl. Ion ply wit people's kids. I whoop ass." She Said smartly.

And that's when Tira came into place.

I took a deep breath running my fingers through my hair one good time. "And Ian The Kid To Play with. You betta' Watch how you Talkin To me, Cause chick ian the one." I snapped back.